RaisyDaisy

Pkbaldy

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 28, 2017, 10:00:00 AM
Awesome PK, thanks heaps :)

West Coast would have been in there. But the barbies snuck into finals :P

meow meow

Would be chuffed with Stephenson!

Ringo

Just a minor alteration PK Ballandeen will be a Def/Fwd similar to McStay. Was used in defence to build his knowledge in Under 18s but playing as a forward in NEAFL.  Not that it matters as Brisbane will take him whenever.

Interestingly as well has been said we are not adverse to trading Pick 1. Hope not as I want Dow or Uniacke-Davies

Pkbaldy

Quote from: meow meow on August 28, 2017, 10:22:38 AM
Would be chuffed with Stephenson!

Definitely underrated by most people. 

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Ringo on August 28, 2017, 10:22:39 AM
Just a minor alteration PK Ballandeen will be a Def/Fwd similar to McStay. Was used in defence to build his knowledge in Under 18s but playing as a forward in NEAFL.  Not that it matters as Brisbane will take him whenever.

Interestingly as well has been said we are not adverse to trading Pick 1. Hope not as I want Dow or Uniacke-Davies

Depends on what offers you were getting for it. But Dow or LDU would fit in easily. Good chance they wouldn't leave the club straight away too.

RaisyDaisy

I'm lead to believe that teams will need to use 2 1st round picks to secure the great Paddy dow

Pkbaldy

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 28, 2017, 10:50:58 AM
I'm lead to believe that teams will need to use 2 1st round picks to secure the great Paddy dow

And I couldn't see any team stupid enough to trade a 2018 first rounder. With the amazing talent that is in next years draft.

Money Shot

If Carlton get Rayner I'll be stoked.

But I'll be pretty happy with any of the top 5 prospects. :)

Ringo

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 28, 2017, 11:00:57 AM

And I couldn't see any team stupid enough to trade a 2018 first rounder. With the amazing talent that is in next years draft.
Only reason could be that we have an eye on some one in the probable 7 - 13 area more so than the first picks.  Not really close to Noble but Fagan has said he is happy to continue developing current list and only really wants a hybrid mid in the draft,

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Money Shot on August 28, 2017, 12:12:01 PM
If Carlton get Rayner I'll be stoked.

But I'll be pretty happy with any of the top 5 prospects. :)

With North beating Brisbane, Carlton would be licking their lips with a  good choice of either LDU, Cerra or Rayner.

Quote from: Ringo on August 28, 2017, 12:49:02 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 28, 2017, 11:00:57 AM

Only reason could be that we have an eye on some one in the probable 7 - 13 area more so than the first picks.  Not really close to Noble but Fagan has said he is happy to continue developing current list and only really wants a hybrid mid in the draft,

Well won't go wrong with either Dow, LDU or Rayner. Only problem is Rayner looks like the type that would want to go back home to mum.

Bill Manspeaker

Nige

FF member Jackson Ross on Team Harvey!

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Nige on September 30, 2017, 11:53:12 AM
no shower...? who is he on here?

Nige

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on September 30, 2017, 12:05:11 PM
Quote from: Nige on September 30, 2017, 11:53:12 AM
no shower...? who is he on here?