ARCHIVE 2017

Started by LordSneeze, March 20, 2017, 06:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

9 points off the top 10 :o Hopefully I can break into it this week.

auscoyote

Spite

So it's down to Pendles + 63 vs Treloar + Butler, what a cracker AK! One of us is going to be an unlucky loser posting a high score.

djbics

Quote from: Spite on April 24, 2017, 02:29:55 AM
So it's down to Pendles + 63 vs Treloar + Butler, what a cracker AK! One of us is going to be an unlucky loser posting a high score.

So who had Treloar and Butler??

Ringo

Quote from: Frankfaust on April 21, 2017, 08:05:09 PM
Quote from: Ringo on April 21, 2017, 07:32:02 PM
Quote from: Frankfaust on April 21, 2017, 07:04:27 PM
Yay $Blues!

Fantastic work LS - love ya stuff.
Yep will be a nice match up with $Blues this week.
Maybe Ringo - hope so, but more likely my mob will be a load of rubbish - again (like they were a week ago)! Happy just to be hanging in for the moment.
Congratulations you did get me only needed 75 from Pendles and he spudded.

Frankfaust

You were very very stiff Ringo. There was no way that should have been the result. A lucky win.

LordSneeze

The walk down the rocky slope last week turned into a leisurely stroll through the sand dunes; with the exception of a few that found the hidden dune buggies, rocketing their way up the slopes at light speed. We are mere weeks away (If not this week) from the first real upgrades to our teams, do you jump early on the fallen premium and take the risk, or hold off for other or that performing premium. The right choice might make the difference from a win or loss.

Short week this week, so the reviews are likely to be a little shorter.

Round 3 Results
Division 1

Match of the Round â€" SCHILLACI vs Tiger of Old
The match of the round was a cracker this week with Tiger of Old getting the better o SCHILLACI by 11 points. In a match that arguably could have gone either way the Tigers roared to life when it counted leaving SCHILACCI down in the doldrums with a sub-par 1-2 record.

In the other results, Cunning Coyotes chalked up another win this time taking out Don’t Dog LeBois. Bluebaggers won an extremely low scoring tight contest against Corkascrew the loss leaving Corkascrew with an almightly task to turn his form around. Stubbsy’s Heroes applied for a no contest win after Spinach put up little fight. Mcbasketball went large to strike a big blow to Mountalizians FC. Brainpharts was on the right side of a win over bombers rule in another very low scoring encounter. Peptides FC posted a huge score to outlast high flyer Terrifying Glue. Bics best went even larger and put a percentage boosting win on the board over BigTonka. Jive Turkeys continued to impress with a hard fought win over Bored Saints.

Division 2

Match of the Round â€" $Blues vs Ringos Rocky Road
In the match of the round, which somehow happened to be the overall lowest scoring matchup $Blues was unable to keep up his high scoring posting a paltry 2131, lucky for him though Ringo’s Rocky Road followed the same trajectory with an even lower 2115.

In other results, Bull Dust snuck past the post with a 8 point win over Afghan Cameleers. Engineticians had way too much swagger and poise for Team Pendles. The Sloane Ranger bounced back like a yoyo dispatching high flyer â€" Flying Fids. MC’s Mix topped the 2.3k mark to easily take out Raging Marshmellow. Frogjumper continued his hopping up the leaderbord with a win over Bloods. Beef Tanna went huge against a league low Tiger Tuff. AENIMIST took heart from the Anzacs to beat Milk Milk Lemonade. Koops Kickas returned to the winners circle with a comfortable beating of I have no Clurey.

Division 3

Match of the Round â€" . vs Nolittleblackbook
In the match of the round . posted a very solid score of 2251 to comfortably sned Nolittleblackbook home crying after his 2163 was not enough. . has performed admirably so far this season and is shaping as a contender in all forms, while Nolittleblackbook hasn’t yet shown the consistency of the top teams to be a long term contender, however he is a very dangerous opponent on any given week

In the other matches, FISKER FC had little trouble in giving The Inner Game a 1-2 knockout punch. Gdog went huge to tally up back to back wins and move up the table. The Abusement Park reacted to his upset loss with a low scoring win over Lenneth. FIGJAM heaped more misery on DMCC XXII with a big win. The Flaming Goats only needed to get into smoldering form to take out Echuca flyer. Ellis inWonderland was only slightly too strong for Ka-Boom, it was an unlucky loss for Ka-Boom as he would have beaten 4 of the other winners for the week. KickaKrowy went low to take 4 point off of a SydneyRox team that was surprisingly super super poor. However the biggest upset of the year came in the final match where DazCats put in a vintage performance (2279) to upset promotion contender and early leader Shanes Shakers (2264) by 15 points in a very high scoring encounter.

Round 4 Fixtures

Division 1
Match of the Round â€" Jive Turkeys vs Peptides FC

Division 2
Match of the Round â€" Team Pendles vs Engineticians

Division 3
Match of the Round â€" The Flaming Goats vs The Abusement Park

The Leaderboards
Parity has been restored with no split points for the week. GDog has taken out the number 1 position and the 25 points for the week. His 3rd week in the top 10 and second in a row. Solid effort for a Div 3 coach, who is clearly staking his claim early as a contender for promotion. Sitting second on the podium was Bics Best who’s 2369 was a score that would make any coach proud. FIGJAM rounded out the podium with 2354 and sneaking past Beef Tannan FC. Shoutout to Dazcats who made his first appearance in the top 10 after struggling in the debut year in the competition.

Flying Fids has managed to hold his number 1 position for another week. Gdog was the big mover coming from 18th into into 2nd and splitting the aforementioned Flying Fids and $Blues who was unable to accrue more points this week. FIGJAM was the other big mover shaking and baking his way up from 16th into 8th.

There was huge movement in the overall point’s leaderboard this week with some of the top teams struggling, while many mid table teams put it above average scores and either rocketed up the leaderboard, or consolidated a position just outside the top 10. Mcbasketball is the new leader after his strong score taking over the number 1 position from Flying Fids. Bics best has leaped into 2nd 61 points back following his huge score, while Terrifying Glue maintained his low step on the podium. The big movements came from the lower positons. Beef Tannan FC 12th into 5th, FIGJAM 22nd into 8th, & Engineticians 15th into 9th.

Good luck and LS Out

Frankfaust

It was the limbo round.

Good luck to all this week.

Capper

Umm......

LS you mixed up Div2

Team Pendles 2164
DEF   
Afghan Cameleers 2150

Engineticians 2285
DEF   
Bull Dust 2158

This weeks games
Engineticians VS Team Pendles
Flying Fids VS Bull Dust
MC's Mix VS Afghan Cameleers
Frogjumper VS The Sloane Ranger
Beef Tannen FC VS Raging Marshmellow
Milk Milk Lemonade VS Bloods
I have no Clurey VS Tigertuff
$Blues VS ÆNIMIST
Ringos Rocky Road VS Koop's Kickas

Corkascrew

and div 1 corkascrew plays bluebaggers this week

LordSneeze

Thanks guys ill check my file when next on laptop.
But i can see where the error is occuring in the formula.

As long as the points are correct, thats the most important part.

Pretty sure thats the first error thats been picked up since it started.

PowerBug

Reckon I might be back in the points this week with a 2100 score :) Top score in Div 2.

LordSneeze

Can I just say SC sucks.
They changed the pattern for the fixtures from last year. Will be all good going forward, wll just need to keep my eye on it next year.

LordSneeze

Quote from: PowerBug on April 30, 2017, 08:53:59 PM
Reckon I might be back in the points this week with a 2100 score :) Top score in Div 2.
Back in the points, but not on the podium.

Ringo

Quote from: LordSneeze on May 01, 2017, 09:48:16 AM
Can I just say SC sucks.
They changed the pattern for the fixtures from last year. Will be all good going forward, wll just need to keep my eye on it next year.
Agree - What a disaster of a week - Back down the rankings well and truly, Only positive still won the match up.