Main Menu

AFL Evolution

Started by PowerBug, May 04, 2017, 09:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Quote from: Mat0369 on May 06, 2017, 02:20:36 PM
I hated AFL Live 2 so I'll probably pass

Me too :/ although I'll definitely buy it when I see it in-store for under say $40, hopefully they patch all the shower stuff up

DazBurg

smashed a season in be a pro mode (2.5 minute qtrs just wanted to finish a year to access it all)
another disappointing note is there is no brownlow medal count or all australian team
after the Grandfinal at the eOS it says who won the brownlow, the coleman, the best & fairest & the norm smith
but no actual counts or anything no idea who came 2nd in any of it and no all australian team at all that i saw of

even during the year the only way to know who is leading the coleman medal is to go through each team and sort by leading goal kicker

there is not actually like league leader stats section

also in the be a pro if you have it on beginner or easy it was too easy on medium could do well but also bad which ias probably the right thing to begin with
but just like fifa one find it boring at times when ball down the other end

and sometimes with the view they use for it (view like fifa)
it make sit hard to time the marks as you see the circle etc late and then your timing is off
so makes it hard to perform but not through it actually being too hard just from that

note: how i list all these things does not make it a bad game it is slightly frustrating things i mean over all it plays alright better then afl live 2 imo

another cool feature is how they have the fan hub
so people create players upload them and you can download them
or teams like the hall of fame team etc
so you can slot legends into the teams to play with which i think is bloody awesome

Bill Manspeaker

played with mates last night, 3 of us on a team. I like how the AI actually hits up targets and doesn't just bomb it long

the 50s were ridiculous. there were like 10 occasions where the computer team would take a mark in the their defensive 50 and for no reason at all they'd get 2 sometimes 3 50s and it'd take em to their goal square. but most the time they'd still miss anyway, especially Buddy

but yeah I thought it was pretty good

Holz

still not sure to buy it or not, if its just playing games i cant see me playing it enough to be worth it.

I love the ultimate team from Madden and other games where you collect cards the make a team. Its super rewarding building up a team of bronze players into a team of stars.

I dont think they have that.

DazBurg

Quote from: Holz on May 08, 2017, 11:24:41 AM
still not sure to buy it or not, if its just playing games i cant see me playing it enough to be worth it.

I love the ultimate team from Madden and other games where you collect cards the make a team. Its super rewarding building up a team of bronze players into a team of stars.

I dont think they have that.
yeah no ultimate team