EXV Round 4

Started by Holz, April 27, 2017, 06:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rids

Quote from: Holz on May 11, 2017, 04:13:43 PM
Quote from: Nige on May 11, 2017, 03:52:11 PM
Quote from: LaHug on May 11, 2017, 03:35:12 PM
Quote from: Rids on May 11, 2017, 03:28:21 PM
I am confused sorry. My enquiry is actually a genuine one. For some reason Russia is coming up with a 0 in the match-ups.

I posted the team in the thread as I thought was correct. Was I meant to post it in the spreadsheet as well? Was there a rule change that I have missed?

It's coming up as 0 because nobody's input the list into the spreadsheet and put the numbers in yet. I think most coaches typically just do that themselves because it makes everyone's job easier. I've done it for the Bison most weeks and I'm sure others have for their teams. I don't know if it's an actual requirement though.
Pretty much.

The spreadsheet is a way to speed up the process of calculating the scores and displaying other info like the fixtures, ladder and results, but obviously there are still several manual processes that need to be done. Holz seems to be perennially busy and a vast majority of the coaches in this comp pretty much show up to just post their scores (incorrectly at times as well, which doesn't help).

Basically, it's assumed that a coach will, at the very least, name their team (correctly) in either the weekly thread or in the spreadsheet. Both is ideal, but not compulsory.

Personally, I do the former and then the latter when I have time, and then at the end of the weekend/round, I add in my opponent's team and scores if they haven't already been done.

So yeah, the only mandatory requirement is the naming of one's team every week, that's it. The rest is optional.

yep this is correct.

i have Friday night free so im going to finish round 4, start round 5 and have round 6 entered in the spreadsheet and Friday night games probably in. So then im actually ahead.

Nige is right its not a requirment but if teams could post in the google doc it would be nice. As it drops my work load a little bit.

Ah ok. I have only just got back from overseas 10 days ago so missed the spreadsheet altogether. Now that I know I will post in both.

Cheers

Rids

Round 4 team now posted in the google doc

Scrads

Apologies for posting in the thread only so far this season, I'm always only able to get on using my phone on Thursday and Friday nights. I'll try and get on and put it into the spreadsheet when I can.

Holz

Swedish Metal   109   lost to English Lions   159
Swiss Storm   122   lost to Spanish Stallions   138
Croatian Crushers   141   def Hungarian Hulks   126
Belarus Bison   132   lost to Russian Roulettes   159
Serbian Eagles   142   lost to Svalbard Valkyries   156
Iceland Polar Bears   147   lost to Greek Titans   148
Macedonian Wolves   121   lost to Belgian Bashers   162

elephants

Just the lazy 162 for the Bashers, don't mind that