Main Menu

EXV Round 4

Started by Holz, April 27, 2017, 06:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Yeah same here Scrads. Couldn't get on, we left it too late. Anyway my squad has no depth so I'm unchanged from last week regardless do not a big deal.

Hellopplz

Sadly don't think they're locked in Scrads :(.

Options are you name a team without them in it if after deadline or go with the team from last week to include them.

But seeing as most of the games have been played now, not sure if that decision can be made at this point, so will leave it for Holz to decide what to do.

Nige

If an OOP score is the lowest score for the home team, is that player's raw or halved score the HGA? Applies to the Stallions this week.

Atto

Quote from: Nige on May 01, 2017, 12:34:15 PM
If an OOP score is the lowest score for the home team, is that player's raw or halved score the HGA? Applies to the Stallions this week.

I'm pretty sure I read that in EXV it is the lowest raw score that gets added to the HGA.

LaHug

1317 but will it be enough??

Nige

Quote from: Atto on May 01, 2017, 12:47:37 PM

I'm pretty sure I read that in EXV it is the lowest raw score that gets added to the HGA.
That's what I thought, cheers.

Holz

Quote from: Nige on May 01, 2017, 02:06:10 PM

just confirming it is the lowest raw score. so if a guy goes 50 and your OOP goes 80 down to 40. The HGA is 50.

LaHug

Quote from: Holz on May 01, 2017, 02:27:04 PM
Quote from: Nige on May 01, 2017, 02:06:10 PM

just confirming it is the lowest raw score. so if a guy goes 50 and your OOP goes 80 down to 40. The HGA is 50.

But what if your OOP goes 40 down to 20 and nobody did worse than 40 (next lowest was 50, for example)? Do you get 50 or 40 or 20?

Nige

In this instance, it was Darcy Parish's 47 that was the lowest score, which became 24 once halved for OOP as Spink named him forward for some reason. So I figured that the 47 itself would be the HGA.

LF

If someone doesn't post a team they get last weeks team correct?

Spite

Quote from: LF on May 01, 2017, 04:44:09 PM
If someone doesn't post a team they get last weeks team correct?

yes

LF

Scrads

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 30, 2017, 03:06:38 AM

Options are you name a team without them in it if after deadline or go with the team from last week to include them.

But seeing as most of the games have been played now, not sure if that decision can be made at this point, so will leave it for Holz to decide what to do.

Holz - what are we doing here? I named my team after the Friday night game and treated the players I had play from my side the previous week as locked in. Only players in question are Zac Williams and Dylan Shiel. I think it's clear they are set in my best side. Shiel wasn't great, so if I was trying to rort the system I probably would have chanced someone beating him.

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on May 01, 2017, 11:01:37 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 30, 2017, 03:06:38 AM

Holz - what are we doing here? I named my team after the Friday night game and treated the players I had play from my side the previous week as locked in. Only players in question are Zac Williams and Dylan Shiel. I think it's clear they are set in my best side. Shiel wasn't great, so if I was trying to rort the system I probably would have chanced someone beating him.

This will probably be an unpopular decision but i always go with what is the rational solution.

quite clear to me that Shiel and Zac where always going to be picked so have no issues with the team as it stands. Its a clear mistake and no advantage is gained.

If fringe players where involved and emergencies then I would not let them play.

LaHug

I'm fine with that too!

We should probably make sure there are a clearly defined set of rules somewhere for these situations in future so people can just check them instead of asking here and waiting for a reply.