Started by GoLions, April 26, 2017, 11:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

iZander

kilbluff1985

i think we out of the Rob Roy Award

GoLions

So the Leeches...wow

I'll probably get everything up tomorrow morning-ish :)

GoLions

Ok hopefully I can have 30 mins of not being interrupted now :P

GoLions

Final score adjustments:

Bunnies: +67 HGA
Hedgies: +53 HGA
Leeches: +109 HGA
Breakers: +45 HGA
Werewolves: +104 HGA
Giants: +80 HGA
Dragons: +71 HGA
Knights: +18 Clugg as OOP ruck
Hurricanes: +99 HGA

GoLions

Round 6 Results:

Bunnies went huge! Awesome score for them, and gets a massive win over the Rams.

Hedgies too good for the Owls, the defending champs have dropped a few unexpected ones now :o

Leeches...yes...Gaz...mmm. Poor Hoods, finally put in a half-decent score.

Magic with a comfortable win over the Breakers, not doing their finals chances any harm, that's for sure. Breakers are in a lot of trouble now.

Werewolves delivering JUST LIKE ALWAYS KB. Badgers improved on their last few weeks, but the midfield still needs to step up.

Giants! Disappointed me last week, but this week finally get their first win of the season! Hawks will be very annoyed at Rosa being concussed early on in the game (although even if he was at less than 20% TOG, SJ as first emergency wouldn't have gotten them the win).

Dragons verrrrrrry lucky to come up against the Knights this week. Would have gone down to most teams without HGA. Knights' season is just about done you would think, especially with Danger out of form the last few weeks. Will need a miracle to come back from here. Tippett as a late out also didn't help their cause.

Steins were competitive, but couldn't compete with the Hurricanes at their home ground. If only they were playing at home instead...

GoLions

Ladder after Round 6:

Piss off Purps :P

Purple 77

GoLions