Stanford Cardinal   2   2   182   201   90.55
------------------------------------------------------------------
Montreal Moose   2   2   168   187   89.84
Galápagos Tortoise   2   2   176   207   85.02
Colorado Bootleggers   1   3   192   206   93.20
Rockford Bears   1   3   198   232   85.34
Suffolk Terriers   1   3   209   250   83.60
Birmingham Dragons   1   3   125   194   64.43

Lockout will occur at the start of Port Adelaide vs Carlton at 19:20 EST on Friday the 21st of April.

Full Fixture List: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,108878.0.html

Team Submission
D: A. Player, B. Player, C. Player, D. Player
M: E. Player (c) or (cc), F. Player (vc) or (cc), G. Player, H. Player, I. Player, J. Player
R: K. Player
F: L. Player (evc), M. Player, N. Player, O. Player
U: P. Player, Q. Player, R. Player
Emg: S. Player, T. Player, U. Player, V. Player (sub)

Reserves: W. Player (c), X. Player, Y. Player, Z. Player, AA. Player, BB. Player, CC. Player, DD. Player, EE. Player, FF. Player

kilbluff1985

Anaheim Mighty Ducks

Defenders: Michael Hurley, Luke Brown, Luke Hodge, Brodie Smith
Midfielders: Patrick Dangerfield (C), Daniel Hannebery (EVC), Zach Merrett (VC), Dyson Heppell, Travis Boak, Jobe Watson
Rucks: Aaron Sandilands
Forwards: Toby Greene, Orazio Fantasia, Devon Smith, Trav Colyer
I/C: David Mundy, Will Langford, Matt Rosa

Emerg: Josh Hill (F), Garrick Ibbotson (D)

nas

Carolina Panthers.

Def: S Docherty - S Mayes - D Roberton - L McDonald.

Mid: D Martin (EVC) - JPKennedy - C Ward - D Shiel - M Bontempelli (C) - S Menegola.

Ruck: S Mumford.

Fwd: C Rioli - J Daniher - J Patton - D Kent.

Util: Josh Kelly - B Grundy (VC) - L Jong (F/M).

Emerg: A Otten (D) - Sam Reid (F) - R Henderson (M/D) - R Aitkins (Sub).

Carolina Tar Heels.

D McStay - L Casboult - K Amon - S McKernan - Tom Bell (C) - J Short - K Brand - G Logue - H McKay - D Rioli - S Lemmens.

**Subject to change**

kilbluff1985

can we do 5 emergencies like other comps cause mon and tue game

Jukes

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 19, 2017, 10:04:31 AM
can we do 5 emergencies like other comps cause mon and tue game

I'm fine with naming as many emergencies as you can, just be aware that these guys take away from your reserves however so you'll be weakened there;

AND

be aware that we take players from your team list/list preferences/ressies if needed for NO PENALTY, rather than other comps like WXV who take 75% of the player's score from you to do that, so it really isn't needed that much. I'd recommend just naming the four to keep ressies strength and you won't lose much as we can easily take from your list preferences.

Jukes

Official previews time!

In our first match, Colorado travels into Anaheim with both clubs coming off single-figure losses, and a win would definitely help out for both teams (but can any club say otherwise?). Anaheim are the stronger side on paper, but if Marc Murphy has another huge game then who knows?

Our second match should be a tight one - the 1-3 but loaded-with-upside Hawks taking on the 2-2 and inconsistent Ottawa. The Otters need a win to stop the rot, while the Hawks will hope a win will kickstart their finals push - I'll tip the home side in the Big Apple.

Fresh off their heart-stopping draw with the Cockerels, Houston will want to get back to winning ways and go to 3.5-1.5 (yes, I'm going with draws as half wins and half losses rather than as it's own column) as they travel into the windy city and shark-infested waters. With original coaches Football Factory and Torp in attendance, I reckon the Bombers, like their AFL namesakes, will get the win in the ANZAC round.

Top takes on bottom in our next game - would anybody really take Quito? They certainly were impressive last week in an unlucky loss to the Sinners, but would need a huge effort - and similar failure by their opponents - to get over Boston.

Las Vegas were very, very good last week, but here they go up against heavyweight opposition in San Francisco. They can't rely on Rocky to go gangbusters every week, but the rest of their squad is good enough to go toe-to-toe with any team in this league - not to mention the pressure on San Francisco to perform and keep up with the two unbeaten sides (and two sides with 2.5 wins). I'm biasly backing my own team with minimal confidence.

Our final game of the round has the potential to be very close for sure, but with the current rampage the Panthers has been on, can the Cockerels keep up, especially with hero Max Gawn out? Should be a good one, but I'll be a chicken and back the favoured Panthers.

fanTCfool

Getting my side in a littler earlier this week, will need a big effort to slay Boss-tons this week.

Quito Quetzals

D: Matthew Suckling, Ryan Burton, Callum Mills, Nick Haynes
M: Ed Curnow, Seb Ross (CC), Daniel Rich, David Swallow, Tom Phillips (F), Alex Neal-Bullen (F)
R: Tom Campbell
F: Jeremy Cameron, Matthew Wright, Shaun Higgins, Tom J Lynch (CC)
U: Luke Breust (F), Josh Smith (D), Jacob Hopper (M/F)
E: Ben Reid (D - Sub), Josh Dunkley (M/F), Jarryn Geary (D)

Res: Jarrad McVeigh (C), Nick Vlaustin, Harry Marsh, Matthew White, Aliir Aliir, Jack Bowes, Hugh McCluggage, Darcy Lang, Adam Tomlinson, Jake Barrett

kilbluff1985

man im sweating on Smitch and Armo playing

Jukes

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 20, 2017, 03:47:23 PM

I beat you with Steven, Coniglio, and Deledio out injured, you can't just rely on your best players every week ;D

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Jukes on April 20, 2017, 03:50:07 PM

I beat you with Steven, Coniglio, and Deledio out injured, you can't just rely on your best players every week ;D

they not my best players

i have J Lewis, Birchall and Bennell out too

Jukes

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 20, 2017, 03:53:08 PM

they not my best players

Well I've been missing Jenkins and Miles too, ain't nobody can complain about injuries more than us :P

kilbluff1985

all i said was i sweating on them lol

and Miles not even been injured

Jukes

I can count Miles tbh, he's a superstar scorer (100, 98, 90 last three seasons), just Hardwick hates him for whatever reason it's rubbish - trade him to the dons pls

powersuperkents

Quote from: Jukes on April 20, 2017, 03:57:24 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 20, 2017, 03:53:08 PM

they not my best players

Well I've been missing Jenkins and Miles too, ain't nobody can complain about injuries more than us :P
I'm missing Gawn, Rampe, Whitfield, Waite, May, and O'Meara but I'm more worried about just how good my opponent is (even if I had all of them it wouldn't equate to a win haha)

I think we've all been coaches long enough to say that no one can complain about injuries (you're unbelievably lucky in fantasy & reality if you go a serious without any serious ones) - 9 out of 10 times it'll be the reason why a team loses games or misses finals. 

On a positive note, a lot of my starters (and my regular depth player) were originally depth players who only came to my attention when replacing injured players. Maybe you will both find your Touk Miller/Charlie Cameron as well hahaha

kilbluff1985

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 18, 2017, 03:40:53 AM
Anaheim Mighty Ducks

Defenders: Michael Hurley, Luke Brown, Luke Hodge, Brodie Smith
Midfielders: Patrick Dangerfield (C), Daniel Hannebery (EVC), Zach Merrett (VC), Dyson Heppell, Travis Boak, Jobe Watson
Rucks: Aaron Sandilands
Forwards: Toby Greene, Orazio Fantasia, Devon Smith, Trav Colyer
I/C: David Mundy, Will Langford, Matt Rosa

Emerg: Josh Hill (sub)(F), Garrick Ibbotson (D)