Stanford Cardinal   2   1   158   166   95.18
------------------------------------------------------------------
Rio Grande Valley Rockets   1   2   196   162   120.99
Colorado Bootleggers   1   2   148   154   96.10
Suffolk Terriers   1   2   156   177   88.14
Galápagos Tortoise   1   2   125   160   78.13
Rockford Bears   0   3   146   188   77.66
Birmingham Dragons   0   3   90   170   52.94

Partial lockout will occur at the start of West Coast vs Sydney at 21:10 EST on Thursday the 13th of April.
Full lockout of all players will occur at the start of North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs at 16:20 EST on Friday the 14th of April.

Full Fixture List: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,108878.0.html

Team Submission
D: A. Player, B. Player, C. Player, D. Player
M: E. Player (c) or (cc), F. Player (vc) or (cc), G. Player, H. Player, I. Player, J. Player
R: K. Player
F: L. Player (evc), M. Player, N. Player, O. Player
U: P. Player, Q. Player, R. Player
Emg: S. Player, T. Player, U. Player, V. Player (sub)

Reserves: W. Player (c), X. Player, Y. Player, Z. Player, AA. Player, BB. Player, CC. Player, DD. Player, EE. Player, FF. Player

kilbluff1985

Anaheim Mighty Ducks

Defenders: Michael Hurley, Luke Brown, Luke Hodge, Brodie Smith
Midfielders: Patrick Dangerfield (C), Daniel Hannebery (EVC), Zach Merrett (VC), Dyson Heppell, Travis Boak, Jobe Watson
Rucks: Aaron Sandilands
Forwards: Toby Greene, Orazio Fantasia, Devon Smith, Trav Colyer
I/C: David Mundy, Sam Mitchell, Will Langford

Emerg: Josh Hill (F), Matt Rosa (M),  Garrick Ibbotson (D), David Armitage (sub)

nas

Carolina Panthers.

Def: S Docherty - S Mayes - D Roberton - L McDonald.

Mid: D Martin (C) - JPKennedy (EVC) - C Ward - D Shiel - M Bontempelli (VC) - S Menegola.

Ruck: S Mumford.

Fwd: C Rioli - J Daniher - Sam Reid - D Kent.

Util: Josh Kelly - B Grundy - L Jong (F/M).

Emerg: A Otten (D) - J Patton (F) - R Henderson (M/D) - R Aitkins (Sub).

Carolina Tar Heels.

D McStay - L Casboult - K Amon - S McKernan (C) - Tom Bell - J Short - K Brand - G Logue - H McKay - D Rioli - S Lemmens.

**Subject to change**

Big Mac

Def: TMac, Gibson, Burgoyne, Hurn
Mid: Parker (C), Yeo, Oliver (VC), Kerridge, Gaff, Picken
Ruc: Ryder
Fwd: Tom T Lynch, Roughead, Lobb, Menzel
Int: Hunt, Stringer, Salem
Emg: Hampton, Florent, Sinclair, Schache

Ressies: Jack Frost, Hipwood, Giles, Harris Andrews, Neville Jetta (C), Thomas Jonas, Tom Williamson, Rory Thompson, Barrass, Jack Silvagni

fanTCfool

Battle of the bottom this week between Quito and Las Vegas, whoever loses this one will be the only team without a win.

Jukes

Quote from: fanTCfool on April 10, 2017, 03:33:09 PM
Battle of the bottom this week between Quito and Las Vegas, whoever loses this one will be the only team without a win.

Oi no spoiling my match previews! :P

Jukes

So here are the previews!

In our first game two 1-2 teams clash looking to get back to an even-record - the Sharks, coming off a big loss, and the Avalanche, who had a nailbiting win - but the Sharks scored more in round 3 if you exclude HGA. You'd back the sharks to win at home here, while both reserves sides will hope to get the win as they sit in the bottom six.

The second match should be a formality for the Terriers - surely they won't drop the points at home against the Hawks, but at least they're playing better than their AFL namesakes, as they had a medium-level score in a big loss against the Grizzlies last week. Never say never, but it should be blowout wins for Boston and Harlem.

In probably our match of the round, the Grizzlies (1-2, 364 points scored for the season) host the Ducks (2-1, 362 points scored). If this was played in round 3 the Grizzlies would have walked out 19-point winners, but something tells me that won't be the case again (unless at least Pittard and Steven recover from injuries) and it'll be a tight one - unlike the reserves, where surely Stanford will get back to winning ways?

This one could get ugly - the high-flying Carolina (138 and 127 points the last fortnight) host the Otters, who couldn't capitalise on Gawn's injury last week and didn't make it to triple-figures. I doubt it'll be as bad as to be a record-breaking victory (the record is 52 points!), but the Panthers will want all the percentage they can get - and you'd think the reserves match will go similarly.

On the other side, Wisconsin hosting Houston could be a great contest. Houston were great last week, and Santiago poor - both getting wins - but if you ignore the round 3 outlier these teams are pretty equal. Gawn's injury and exclusion might just be the difference. In the reserves, Rio Grande have scored more points (league-leading 196 against Milwaukee's 187), but sit 7th compared to Milwaukee leading the ladder - this could be another great contest.

In the final game of the week, we see our only two winless teams take each other on - Las Vegas and Quito. The Sinners have scored 32 more points this season than the Quetzals, but Quito scored more in round 3 so it could be close. Home ground advantage might even be the difference, like in Quito's game last week. In the reserves, Nevada Desert sit tied for top unbeaten, while Galapagos are third-last. You'd expect the Coyotes to look for a percentage booster and maybe take top spot.

fanTCfool

Quito's scores are building, I'm hopeful. I also won't be dropping captaincy on Higgo this week so watch him explode  ::)

kilbluff1985

(C) choice and Colyer and Fantasia playing in the wet hurt me last week

kilbluff1985

and we got 3 away games in a row :o

nas

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 11, 2017, 12:14:39 AM
Joel and Scott Selwood were down in Big W in the Westfield near my work for a book signing (I popped in to buy a charger during lunch and came across them).

Also, Jukes is suspended for a week so people have notice in regards to America's and XV so if somebody can pop in a message there that'd be helpful please.

SydneyRox

Quote from: nas on April 11, 2017, 08:10:09 AM
Joel and Scott Selwood were down in Big W in the Westfield near my work for a book signing (I popped in to buy a charger during lunch and came across them).

Also, Jukes is suspended for a week so people have notice in regards to America's and XV so if somebody can pop in a message there that'd be helpful please.

what happened??

SydneyRox

Las Vegas Sinners

DEF: Jake Lloyd, Harry Taylor, Andrew McGrath, Brad Sheppard
MID: Tom Rockliff (C), Nathan Fyfe (VC), Tom Mitchell, Jarryd Lyons, Josh Caddy, Sam Powell-Pepper
RUCK: Majak Daw
FWD: Lance Franklin, Justin Westhoff, Taylor Walker, Jeff Garlett
UTI: Zak Jones, Christian Petracca, Harry Cunningham
EMERG:  Lachie Plowman(DEF), Heath Hocking (MID)(SUB), Darcy Moore(FWD),  Jonathon Griffin(RUC)

Reserves -

Billie Stretch(C), George Hewett, Jade Gresham, James Harmes, Tim Broomhead, Nick Newman, Jordan Dawson,

Emerg: Clay Smith

To be finalised....

kilbluff1985

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 12, 2017, 08:21:07 PM
Quote from: nas on April 11, 2017, 08:10:09 AM

what happened??

ess lost to carlton

Nige

I'll also edit this into the OP, but Jukes has sent me this.

The first partial lockout will occur at the start of West Coast vs Sydney at 21:10 EST on Thursday the 13th of April.
The second partial lockout will occur at the start of North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs at 16:20 EST on Friday the 14th of April.
Full lockout of all players will occur at the start of Melbourne vs Fremantle at 13:45 EST on Saturday the 15th of April.