Mumma's Bois

Started by Huttabito, April 05, 2017, 12:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huttabito

Week 10
Trades: Butler/Black OUT, J.Selwood/Greenwood IN - Start cleaning out non playing rookies and fix bye structure.

DEF: Adams, Laird, Docherty, Tuohy, Marchbank, Newman (Otten, Williamson)
MID: Sloane, Z.Merrett, Dangerfield (C), T.Mitchell, J.Selwood, Fyfe, Myers, Greenwood (Powell-Pepper, Lloyd)
RUC: Martin, Nankervis (Preuss, Cameron)
FWD: Yeo, Franklin, Dahlhaus, Steele, Hoskin-Elliott, Pickett (Barrett, Polson)

Score: 2,163
Bank: $60,000

Pickett and Williamson are definitely out. Expecting Ryan to be called up to looking at going to Ryan/Cousins (if not Shaz for Ryan). This gives me 7 on field with 2 stuck on the MID bench with no real way to move them off  :(

Mighty tempted to flip S.Martin to Witts since he will give me 18 for the week and won't lose cash/points like Stef may do if Archie hangs around... This gives me a bank of $344k which I can look to start upgrading Fyfe/WHE next week to Rocky and Macrae.

Huttabito

Week 11
Trades: Williamson/Pickett/Martin OUT, Ryan/Cousins/Witts IN - Running the other way on Stef until more is known with Archie. Got me 18 on field (couldn't get the 2 bench players on field) but also bit of a cash grab with Witts have a lowish BE.

DEF: Adams, Laird, Tuohy, Otten, Ryan
MID: Sloane, Z.Merrett, Dangerfield, T.Mitchell (C), J.Selwood, Fyfe, Myers, Cousins (Powell-Pepper, Lloyd)
RUC: Witts, Nankervis
FWD: Yeo, Hoskin-Elliott, Greenwood

Score: 1,722
Bank: $344,000

Plans this week are Pruess/Otten/Fyfe to Buzza/Roberton/Rockliff - leaves me with $84k and 16 premiums WHE/Newman/Marchbank/Barrett/SPP/Witts who should be 'easyish' to upgrade.

21 playing this week but not sure what I'm going to do with Rd13 with so many missing. Looks like I'll have 16 before trades so WHE/Myers/Lloyd will all be on the chopping block to at least get 19 on the park. Very little cash looks to be coming through so may need to look at a few mid pricers to carry me through for the last few upgrades. Next weeks problem though.

Huttabito

Stumbled through the byes. Saving $15k and getting J.Selwood instead of Dusty weeks ago has been a killer. Bit of sideways and injuries after picking up Barlow the week he got injured when I was considering Heeney instead.

Week 15
Trades: Marchbank/S.Selwood OUT, Ablett/Witherdan IN

DEF: Docherty, Adams, Laird, Newnes, Tuohy, Newman (Ryan, Witherdan)
MID: T.Mitchell, Dangerfield, Ablett, Z.Merrett, Rockliff, Treloar, J.Selwood, Powell-Pepper (Mountford (E), Cousins)
RUC: Nankervis, Witts (Preuss, Cameron)
FWD: Yeo, Franklin, Macrae, Dahlhaus, Barrett, Greenwood (Beech, Polson)

Score: 2,166
Bank: $81,000

DEF: Is as "completed" as it comes until luxury upgrades of Tuohy/Newman where possible. Lloyd/Ellis would be nice to have.
MID: Happy holding SPP at M8 for now, been terrific the last fortnight. Will look to turn him into Dusty when the time comes.
RUC: Need to bring Nankervis out of the rucks too but there's no real target in reach as Kreuzer is the only one saying pick me and he's might expensive to bring in. Loving how Witts has resettled.
FWD: Barrett needs to go. Dahlhaus has been concerning.

Might have to look at doing a double downgrade this week (if possible) just to get some cash flowing through again for the last few upgrades.