ROUND THREE 2017 MATCH CENTRE

Started by Rids, April 03, 2017, 09:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rids

Round 3

Note: Home teams on the left

Ricochet

PowerBug

Playing Jay, Port don't like small forwards. Yeah why not captain Eddie Betts and bring in Wayne Milera ;)

PowerBug

Champions League Coaches, remember to name your teams as it starts this round :) (And in the appropriate format otherwise I will be very upset and annoyed at you and you'll pay for it)

Ricochet

upthemaidens

Will Hoskin-Elliott  has been fantastic so far this season.  Fast becoming the Strikers F1.

Ricochet

PowerBug

Extremely disappointed with JBs-Hawks, Rids + nostradamus, tbagrocks for not naming Champions League sides this round. Everyone received a PM as to whether they wanted to be part of the CL this season, and to speak up if they didn't want to. And I posted in each comps Team Submission thread to remind managers to name their Champs League squads as well.

Hopefully you guys will rectify this from next week onwards.

fanTCfool

Quote from: Ricochet on April 08, 2017, 12:17:46 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on April 07, 2017, 12:29:04 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on April 04, 2017, 10:55:59 AM
I love Lamb
So does Buddy

He'll go nuts tonight
Below par for Buddy but everyone else stood up

KL already on 823... long way back from here  :o

Rusty00

Damn! Named ANB second emergency. I need a late out :-\

nostradamus

Quote from: PowerBug on April 08, 2017, 02:16:02 PM
Extremely disappointed with JBs-Hawks, Rids + nostradamus, tbagrocks for not naming Champions League sides this round. Everyone received a PM as to whether they wanted to be part of the CL this season, and to speak up if they didn't want to. And I posted in each comps Team Submission thread to remind managers to name their Champs League squads as well.

Hopefully you guys will rectify this from next week onwards.

Sorry PB, missed it totally, and am really disappointed l did too.

Rids is overseas and everything in life is very hectic here too ......... working 2 jobs, doing a course, recent relationship breakdown and to top it off tennants have trashed my house that l've had to move back into.

If l has realised all it would have taken was a simple copy and paste from the teams named in their respective leagues

Ricochet

young Parfitt was great yesterday in the KL reserves :)

fanTCfool

Huge performance from Montags but it won't be enough.

Ricochet

Quote from: fanTCfool on April 09, 2017, 05:10:16 PM
Huge performance from Montags but it won't be enough.
He was huge but Beams stayed within reaching distance of him so did enough

Koop

iZ - 1292 - Tippa, Hurley, Baguley in play (Titch (VC), Vickery to come)
Me - 1479 - McGrath, Kreuzer in play (Lyons (VC) to come)

A big one from Titch and this could be very very close