ROUND TWO 2017 MATCH CENTRE

Started by Rids, March 27, 2017, 08:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: iZander on April 04, 2017, 09:30:15 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on April 04, 2017, 09:27:13 PM
Not sure why my UF team is still showing last years? a week ago it gave me 2017 and I SET it in. Why does it revert me back to 2o16 where I don't even have some players anymore?

I cant see any link t 2017 teams, lists or comps

This is the reason Tibet has not lodged a team on UF, we cant access our 2017 list? ???

I had this problem and i realised i was using the same shortcut as last year, so you might be doing the same?

Just log onto UF the old school way and create a new shortcut (if you're doing the same as me)
Ok so I logged out and back in ::)  yeah same thing, a good ol fashioned reboot! Who here can remember that? :o

iZander

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 04, 2017, 09:34:09 PM
Quote from: iZander on April 04, 2017, 09:30:15 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on April 04, 2017, 09:27:13 PM
Not sure why my UF team is still showing last years? a week ago it gave me 2017 and I SET it in. Why does it revert me back to 2o16 where I don't even have some players anymore?

I cant see any link t 2017 teams, lists or comps

This is the reason Tibet has not lodged a team on UF, we cant access our 2017 list? ???

I had this problem and i realised i was using the same shortcut as last year, so you might be doing the same?

Just log onto UF the old school way and create a new shortcut (if you're doing the same as me)
Ok so I logged out and back in ::)  yeah same thing, a good ol fashioned reboot! Who here can remember that? :o

Team looks fine to me

http://ultimate-footy.theage.com.au/

PowerBug

Yep so my shortcut link was to last years, so I had the same problem a couple of weeks back :)