ROUND TWO 2017 MATCH CENTRE

Started by Rids, March 27, 2017, 08:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rids

Round 2

Note: Home teams are on the right in the above.

Koop

Was reasonably happy with my Rd 1 score, just didnt expect to come up against a midfield like PNG.  :-[

fanTCfool

Nige

Time for Sri Lanka to strike out.  ;)

upthemaidens

Quote from: Nige on March 27, 2017, 10:01:09 PM
Time for Sri Lanka to strike out.  ;)
Don't be expecting another 1600.  Players need to harden up, pull their finger out or they go back to the reserves and find form.

PowerBug

Silly me didn't realise that Cam Guthrie was still out. Seeing as he's at M4, I am right in assuming that Gray will move from U1 to M4 and Sandilands will come on? And it won't be Polec that subs straight on for Guthrie.

nas

Quote from: PowerBug on April 01, 2017, 02:18:43 AM
Silly me didn't realise that Cam Guthrie was still out. Seeing as he's at M4, I am right in assuming that Gray will move from U1 to M4 and Sandilands will come on? And it won't be Polec that subs straight on for Guthrie.

*Emergencies must cover a player in the position they play in or get 50% of their score for covering a non playing player of another position.

*Emergencies are taken to cover non playing players by first named emergency in that position. If there are no available players from that position, the first named emergency is taken.

*A utility can cover a non-playing player in the same position, with the first named emergency then used to cover the utility, regardless of the emergencies position. This rule takes precedence over the previous rule.

Ricochet

Thatll teach me for taking the captaincy off Buddy

Rids

All Team Lists for Round 2 have been updated on UF. Update after Friday night game.

Note: Captain's have now been added to UF. Vice Captain scores and HGA currently not configured on UF.

PowerBug

I assume Castagna (For the Elephants) won't count and be replaced by an Emergency seeing as he's a rookie listed player and wasn't upgraded until after the round had started?

Rids

Quote from: PowerBug on April 01, 2017, 02:18:50 PM
I assume Castagna (For the Elephants) won't count and be replaced by an Emergency seeing as he's a rookie listed player and wasn't upgraded until after the round had started?

We are working through this now.

fanTCfool

Tippett injured is costly both this week and long term with JRough also sidelined  :-\

fanTCfool

Stants as captain for his 250th didn't quite go to plan, 9 goals between Breust and Fantasia means Kathmandu are as good as home.

Rids

Round 2 update after the Saturday games. Home teams are on the right.

Note: Captain's have now been added to UF. Vice Captain scores and HGA currently not configured on UF.

Ricochet

A few Crocs boys having quiet weekends but doing enough as a group

Not looking forward to playing the crabs anytime soon