Forward loophole options

Started by AaronKirk, March 23, 2017, 11:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronKirk

Had Dan Butler with the E and he has scored 96

Got to take that but who are decent options. Is it ok to roll with Cameron/Strndica swing set or is someone like Ben Long an option given he could come into the saints side after his suspension.

Would love to hear any ideas.

Bully

Quote from: AaronKirk on March 23, 2017, 11:17:10 PM
Had Dan Butler with the E and he has scored 96

Got to take that but who are decent options. Is it ok to roll with Cameron/Strndica swing set or is someone like Ben Long an option given he could come into the saints side after his suspension.

Would love to hear any ideas.

Pick Witts & Ryder and move Strnadica to the the forwards. This has been my set up.

AaronKirk

Cheers for the advise man. I took part of the advise.

I moved Strnadica from R3 to F6 and put Preuss on the bench at R3.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: AaronKirk on March 24, 2017, 12:08:57 AM

So now Strnadica is stuck in the forward line? You have Stef and Sandi in rucks right?

Bully

No problem, Butler is a good one to loophole for the next 3 weeks.

AaronKirk

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 24, 2017, 12:10:55 AM

So now Strnadica is stuck in the forward line? You have Stef and Sandi in rucks right?

If preuss makes a quick 100k I can get rid of him and move Strnadica back to R3 whilst being able to loophole to get best score of Eddy/Butler.

Bully

Quote from: AaronKirk on March 24, 2017, 12:16:07 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 24, 2017, 12:10:55 AM

If preuss makes a quick 100k I can get rid of him and move Strnadica back to R3 whilst being able to loophole to get best score of Eddy/Butler.

Slightly risky. Reckon you're better with the Witts/Ryder combo. I've scanned the draw and you will get a loophole with Butler from rounds 1-3 & then Eddy from rounds 4-6. You basically take a lot of the uncertainty out of picking Witts at R2. Not sure who you are picking in the ruck but this is a wide open field, Kreuzer just threw his hat into the ring tonight.

jvalles69

What about Darcy Cameron? Was named until the hand injury, prob won't keep him out for long?

TomK

Would need to trade Parfitt to get Butlers score, not sure it's worth it

Bully

Quote from: TomK on March 24, 2017, 12:32:44 AM

Parfitt is a good rookie, definitely hold.

jvalles69

Sames, would have to trade out Parfitt or Florent... ???

Gavdroid

Steele > Ryder for me, just need to find 60k

Torpedo10

I was having trouble finding an F6 under Simpkin anyway, Ben Long solves my issue and enables me to take the best score out of Eddy and Butler for 6 rounds.

shaker

Quote from: TomK on March 24, 2017, 12:32:44 AM

I am in the same boat but Parfitt is not over the line yet just because he is named on the field does not mean he is going to play have a look at the extended bench can see just about all them playing

Maca24

I'm considering ditching Bowes in the forward line for Strnadica, and then playing Witts as R3 this week with the intention of then moving Nank into F5 next week. Get the benefit of the loophole, but also having 3 genuine ruckman in my team. Seems like that's where the points are at.