Peptides FC 2017 Diary

Started by AaronKirk, March 23, 2017, 08:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronKirk

Final DT team for 2017

$62,000 remaining

Rusty00

Nice team. Only pick I'm not sure about is Zac Williams but you obviously think he can push to premo status which is fair enough.

Kind of wish I'd stuck with SP and Butler at M8 and F6 as well :-\

AaronKirk

So I scored 2129 in round 1 and 2132 in round 2.

Currently ranked 1157

Team is below. 30 trades and 62k in the bank

Def: Laird, Adams, Z.Williams, Marchbank, Hampton, Otten (Hibberd, Stewart)
Mid: Dangerfield, Treloar, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Beams, Hanneberry, O'Meara, SPP (SPS, Barrett, Parfitt)
Ruck: S.Martin, Sandilands (Strnadica)
Fwd: Franklin, Dahlhaus, Nankervis, Greene, Butler, Florent (Pickett, Eddy)

Dunno about trades. I may hold this week.

AaronKirk

Actually come to think about it Sandi in DT is a poor scorer and hasn't started great. Freo are looking no good this year either.

Was thinking about Sandi to WHE and moving Nankervis to R2.

Thoughts?

Mat0369

I don't mind that option considering you don't have Hoskin-Elliott. I think rucks are generally a mess in DT because it all depends on possession numbers. Sandi probably has the higher floor then most guys because of his large hitout numbers. If you believe you need WHE then it's a good move.

AaronKirk

Round 3 update.

I scored 2179 in round 3 and dropped in the overall rankings to 1,544. No trades last week. Below are scores and overall rank each week

Round 1 2129 (overall rank 2402)
Round 2 2132 (overall rank 2132)
Round 3 2179 (overall rank 1544)

Team is below. 30 trades and 62k in the bank

Def: Laird, Adams, Z.Williams, Marchbank, Hampton, Otten (Hibberd, Stewart)
Mid: Dangerfield, Treloar, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Beams, Hanneberry, O'Meara, SPP (SPS, Barrett, Parfitt)

JOM to Newman is locked in via Hibberd DPP, Gets the bank to 275,100 ready to make an upgrade next week.

Downgrading one of my rookies to Williamson next week looks a good bet if Williamson has another good game for Carlton and then upgrading one of my mid bench to a premo.

Mat0369

Williamson looks the goods. The thing is a lot of rookies look good one week and flop the next *cough* Hannan *cough*. I think it's a good plan.

Rusty00

Quote from: AaronKirk on April 10, 2017, 11:37:50 PM
JOM to Newman is locked in via Hibberd DPP, Gets the bank to 275,100 ready to make an upgrade next week.
I hadn't thought about doing this, but it does make some sense. May look into it myself.

AaronKirk

Round 4 update.

I scored 1866  in round 4 and dropped in the overall rankings to 3,191. 1 trade last week which was JOM to Newman which actually worked out alright.

Round 1 2129 (overall rank 2402)
Round 2 2132 (overall rank 2132)
Round 3 2179 (overall rank 1544)
Round 4 1866 (overall rank 3191)

Team is below. 29 trades and 275,100 in the bank

Def: Laird, Adams, Z.Williams, Marchbank, Newman, Otten (Hampton, Stewart)
Mid: Dangerfield, Treloar, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Beams, Hanneberry, SPS, SPP (Parfitt, Barrett, Hibberd)

Was thinking about trading one of Pickett/Eddy to Balic and then Florent to Touk Miller

Other options are to double downgrade and downgrade one of Hampton or Stewart to Williamson.