Chelskiman's Champs

Started by Chelskiman, March 21, 2017, 09:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

I have $77,600 left over so I have a bit of room to move if need be, or I can save it for an early upgrade.  Really happy with my DEF and MIDs but I know I'm a bit weak in the FWD line, but that's ok though as I plan to do a FWD upgrade first anyway.  Nankervis is a risk, especially as I normally like to go set and forget in the rucks, but I feel as though he can push an 80-85 average which should be fine.

Over all I'm pretty happy with this team going into R1.  Obviously I'll be keeping an eye out for which rookies will be named, but that's what the extra cash is there for if need be.

Mat0369

Sandi is 50k cheaper then Nank and a safer bet scoring wise. I would maybe look at him and bank the cash. You could even use the money to turn Bowes into Swallow and move Pickett forward.

Chelskiman

If I trade Rockliff to T. Mitchell I can then switch Pickett and Bowes around and turn Bowes into D. Swallow.  I don't mind this as it gives my mids a lot of good scoring potential, but it leaves my weak forward line even weaker.

Dangerfield, Treloar, T. Mitchell, Steven, Fyfe, Beams, O'Meara, D. Swallow - Powell-Pepper, Barrett, Partiff
Dahlhaus, Caddy, Roughead, Hoskin-Elliott, Taranto, Butler - Pickett, Eddy

I'm not sure if that's stronger or weaker than what I already have though.  The above team would leave me with about $22k left over.