SC trade button not working properly.

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, March 19, 2017, 12:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

:'(

Since about 1.00 am my trade button has gone on strike. When I attempt to trade a player out I just end up with a blank page and no trade. The only way I can change a player ATM is to completely clear my team. Is anybody else having issues ??  And if not perhaps any suggestions please ??

:(

greco272

Yep, I'm having the same issue?? Not sure how to fix.

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

Thanks for responding greco, if we get more responses to the affirmative we'll know it's a common SC issue that will be fixed. If not then I guess we'll have to contact SC.
So is this common, are there any more takers please ??   ??

:-\

Gigantor

greco272

I've tried using different computers and still have the same issue.

Also have tried logging into different accounts.

I assume this is a SuperCoach problem???

Sabretooth Tigers

Quote from: greco272 on March 19, 2017, 01:09:03 PM
I've tried using different computers and still have the same issue.

Also have tried logging into different accounts.

I assume this is a SuperCoach problem???

Looks like it. But if more people were having the same problem ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
we could be sure.

shaker

Yep me to and being a Sunday doubt if it will be fixed till tomorrow

greco272

I've found a small away around but most likely not worth doing.

If you hit the save team button it will erase your entire team which allows you to play around for the meantime. But once you hit save team again your team will lock then you'll have the same issue when trying to trade players in and out.

Hopefully they fix this asap, not long left until the first game.

Torpedo10

Quote from: greco272 on March 19, 2017, 02:39:57 PM
I've found a small away around but most likely not worth doing.

If you hit the save team button it will erase your entire team which allows you to play around for the meantime. But once you hit save team again your team will lock then you'll have the same issue when trying to trade players in and out.

Hopefully they fix this asap, not long left until the first game.
I wondered why my whole team deleted earlier today!

Ringo

greco272

Looks like it's fixed boys. Mine is working fine now!

Sabretooth Tigers

Quote from: Ringo on March 19, 2017, 03:00:54 PM
Mine working fine atm.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks Ringo,   it's back      :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Diesels Pups

Unable to trade point blank. What the hell? Supercoach gone to shower this year.

King_Robbo

Just to add to this- I loopholed Strnadica for the C, put the E on Sandilands prior to last nights game, looked after the game and it didn't save!! So I cop a zero in the ducks this year, SC has gone to shower

crowls

Quote from: King_Robbo on April 09, 2017, 12:00:22 PM
Just to add to this- I loopholed Strnadica for the C, put the E on Sandilands prior to last nights game, looked after the game and it didn't save!! So I cop a zero in the ducks this year, SC has gone to shower
I am paranoid about this type of shower.   thought about trading strnadica this week for witts and goldy next week to superprem.   So moved my C around whilst doing this.    Went back three times to confirm the C had gone back on, and same with my emergencies.   Problem when it is close to round lockout and system is slow or down.