WXVW Round 3 - Every game is close?

Started by Levi434, February 15, 2017, 12:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi434

We discussed and voted on it last time see the first few posts here: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,108172.45.html

Just that when we had the change of admins etc everything sort of went out the window.

Boomz

Yeah but it all got thrown out. Otherwise there would be plenty of cases for the sub rule in previous rounds.

Levi434

Quote from: Boomz on February 19, 2017, 05:23:58 PM
Yeah but it all got thrown out. Otherwise there would be plenty of cases for the sub rule in previous rounds.

Yep I agree but since there is no TOG stats I'm unsure what to do?

Nige

Haha for flowers sake, I can't believe forgetting to swap out Ross for Antonio cost me the win. :(

Purple 77

In Worlds, if the player comes off the ground through injury during or before half time, they are subbed off. We don't use TOG.

Boomz

Quote from: Levi434 on February 19, 2017, 05:25:27 PM
Quote from: Boomz on February 19, 2017, 05:23:58 PM

Yep I agree but since there is no TOG stats I'm unsure what to do?

Well there isn't anything saying she didn't play and as there is no sub rule, her score should stand.

fanTCfool

Quote from: Purple 77 on February 19, 2017, 06:13:01 PM
In Worlds, if the player comes off the ground through injury during or before half time, they are subbed off. We don't use TOG.

There's nothing to suggest the player in question was injured. It seems to me as though they simply did not score.

Torpedo10

fanTCfool

So what's the verdict? Are we getting a third party to determine the result of PM vs Algeria? Are we looking for further information to determine whether there was or was not an injury? Or am I doing the ladder with the current results?

Levi434

Quote from: fanTCfool on February 19, 2017, 10:48:30 PM
So what's the verdict? Are we getting a third party to determine the result of PM vs Algeria? Are we looking for further information to determine whether there was or was not an injury? Or am I doing the ladder with the current results?

What about the situation with Kellie Gibson for Rome? See here: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-02-19/match-report-aflw-crows-secondhalf-surge-topples-blues

It clearly says Kellie Gibson sustained an injury and played no further part. She also scored 0.

What do we think should happen in her case? It actually has injured players listed in the match reports there.

And yes in the case of Law and Ransfield for Algeria they are NOT listed.

Ziplock