Starting Structure

Started by gloryboy, February 14, 2017, 03:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Ringo

Thinking I am changing mine more time than I change my underwear with rookie injuries.  :)

Current Team
2-0-6
6-2-3
1-1-1
2-1-5

meow meow

meow meow

Gotta go Gawn Goldy. Tom Boyd as forward cover, Fiorini to dominate, Brayshaw and other soon to be guns up forward. Reliable Rance, Shaw, Simmo etc down back while your rookie defs give you 50's. Rocky Fyfe are the only guns needed if I've got the elite rucks. I'll pick Danger up for 100k less later on when Fiorini is averaging more than him.

uncleswagy

Quote from: meow meow on February 23, 2017, 03:17:47 PM
Gotta go Gawn Goldy. Tom Boyd as forward cover, Fiorini to dominate, Brayshaw and other soon to be guns up forward. Reliable Rance, Shaw, Simmo etc down back while your rookie defs give you 50's. Rocky Fyfe are the only guns needed if I've got the elite rucks. I'll pick Danger up for 100k less later on when Fiorini is averaging more than him.
what are you expecting out of boyd? dont see him averaging much more than 70 tops. and come on now you dont honestly think fiorini is going to average more than danger. 2 gun mids is no where near enough, way too risky

RaisyDaisy

Meow with his mid price madness

And Ringo, I thought I was the only one going 2-0-6 down back. Kept quiet about it but I guess it will catch on now :P

shaker

To many defenders that could go 100+ to run with only 2 guns for me think the FWD's is the place to do that this year rookies permitting

Ringo

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 23, 2017, 07:28:15 PM
Meow with his mid price madness

And Ringo, I thought I was the only one going 2-0-6 down back. Kept quiet about it but I guess it will catch on now :P
Moneyshot as well. In the end it will come down to cheap rookies playing v expensive rookies playing. Did some research a few weeks ago and reckoned there was a chance of 4 of the 6 rookies playing each week. Also think same applies forawrd as well.