PowerBug

Group D: Croatian Crushers
Group G: Swiss Storm

Group F: Swansea Breakers
Group H: Leeds Leeches

GoLions

Ringo

Group A looks to be the hardest.

Breakers will love to send the Revolution revolving out, having the Roulettes backfire and breaking crocodiles.

PowerBug

Group AGroup BGroup CGroup DGroup EGroup FGroup GGroup H
Winchester WerewolvesHungarian HulksAustralia AlesRio de Janeiro JaguarsIceland Polar BearsKuala Lumpar CrocodilesOxford OwlsNew Delhi Tigers
Mexico City SunsHastings HurricanesSerbian EaglesBradford BadgersDublin DestroyersRussian RoulettesTibet LlamasBangkok Crabs
Belgian BashersSri Lanka StrikersHuddersfield HawksUAE TigersHebdenbridge HedgehogsNew York RevolutionParis Nice Lyon ReindeersSvalbard Valkyries
Mongolian LambsPacific IslandersBuenos Aires ArmadillosCroatian CrushersLaos ElephantsSwansea BreakersSwiss StormLeeds Leeches

PowerBug

Hellopplz

iZander

Ziplock

Quote from: PowerBug on March 20, 2017, 09:09:36 PM
The Proposed Multiplier
Worlds: 1.00
Euros: 1.00
British: 0.61
Asians: 0.74

Last season we had: 1, 1.024, 0.6284 and 0.7460. When looking at the total points scored across the CL group stages, everything with those multipliers worked out to be pretty even (Euros outscored Worlds without the multiplier amazingly). So just a few tweaks to those numbers is the plan. Any major objections do speak up soon.

This is very much last minute, but was the multiplier calculated from the top 8 teams participating, or from all the teams in the comp? I can't remember if it was last year or the year before, but the competition was just flowered because (worlds?) had such a massive scoring discrepancy between first and last that it skewed it so the top 2 worlds teams were juggernauts with the multiplier having being calculated taking the terrible scores of the bottom of their ladder.

If not, it might be too late to tweak it. I should have mentioned this sooner but I've been so under the pump recently.

Also- with naming more than 3 emergencies, it seems savage the whole team is forfeited, wouldn't the emergency line being forfeited make more sense (that being said, your comp, I know the other comps are a bit more strict than euros :P )

Game on guys!!!

GoLions

Quote from: Ziplock on April 07, 2017, 06:15:45 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on March 20, 2017, 09:09:36 PM
The Proposed Multiplier
Worlds: 1.00
Euros: 1.00
British: 0.61
Asians: 0.74

Last season we had: 1, 1.024, 0.6284 and 0.7460. When looking at the total points scored across the CL group stages, everything with those multipliers worked out to be pretty even (Euros outscored Worlds without the multiplier amazingly). So just a few tweaks to those numbers is the plan. Any major objections do speak up soon.

This is very much last minute, but was the multiplier calculated from the top 8 teams participating, or from all the teams in the comp? I can't remember if it was last year or the year before, but the competition was just flowered because (worlds?) had such a massive scoring discrepancy between first and last that it skewed it so the top 2 worlds teams were juggernauts with the multiplier having being calculated taking the terrible scores of the bottom of their ladder.

If not, it might be too late to tweak it. I should have mentioned this sooner but I've been so under the pump recently.

Also- with naming more than 3 emergencies, it seems savage the whole team is forfeited, wouldn't the emergency line being forfeited make more sense (that being said, your comp, I know the other comps are a bit more strict than euros :P )

Game on guys!!!

Quote from: GoLions on April 04, 2017, 06:45:35 PM

*and also 500 points for the week

GoLions

But also I'm pretty sure it's just using the top 8 teams :P

LF

Quote from: GoLions on April 07, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

Which is a bit skewed since there are Euros teams that were not top 8 in this

GoLions

Quote from: LF on April 07, 2017, 06:22:42 PM

Well, the teams that are in Champs haha

LF

Quote from: GoLions on April 07, 2017, 06:24:15 PM
Quote from: LF on April 07, 2017, 06:22:42 PM

Well, the teams that are in Champs haha

Yeah that's what I mean haha

Purple 77

I'll have you know that Worlds is back on even terms now  ;) only 3 winless teams going into Round 3

#CapsToTheRescue

#TheHarderPeopleComplainTheMoreIngrainedItBecomes