Algerian Antelopes

Captain: Daisy Pearce
Vice Captain: Brooke Lochland
E Vice Captain: Steph Chiocci

Backs: Steph Chiocci (41), Emma Grant, Meg Hutchins (48), Anne Hatchard

Midfielders: Daisy Pearce, Brooke Lochland, Angela Foley, Amanda Farrugia

Ruck: Gemma Houghton

Forwards: Richelle Cranston, Lauren Arnell (63), Shaleise Law, Jade Ransfield

Interchange: Kim Ebb, Lauren Brazzale (53)

Emergencies: Akec Makur Chuot, Amelia Barden (56), Alex Saundry 

Unnamed: Tara Morgan (59)

Will ammend if positional changes not granted.

Just including team name & updated scores by shoddy maths

Levi434

Quote from: Levi434 on February 03, 2017, 02:48:21 AM
Bogota Margays:

Captain: Emma Zielke
Vice-Captain: Katie Brennan
EMG C/VC: Emily Bates

D: Emily Bates (EVC), Danielle Hardiman, Stacey Livingstone, Claire Lawton
M: Brianna Green, Brittiny Bonnici, Lara Filocamo, Megan Hunt
R: Rhiannon Metcalfe
F: Tayla Harris, Katie Brennan (VC), Emma Zielke (C), Isabella Ayre
I: Ashleigh Guest, Mia-Rae Clifford

E: Heather Anderson, Tilly Lucas-Rodd, Gabriella Pound

Quite happy with this team. Hoping Zielke can go big. Unsure about the backline but I think the rest is solid! Let's get started with a bang!

Bogota Margays:

F: Tayla Harris, Katie Brennan (VC), Emma Zielke, Isabella Ayre
I: Ashleigh Guest, Laura Corrigan (C)

Hate to be the first to do this but I just have to take a 91 VC. Mia-Rae Clifford out and Laura Corrigan into I2 as C.

fanTCfool

Football Factory

Quote from: Levi434 on February 05, 2017, 12:51:14 AM
Quote from: Levi434 on February 03, 2017, 02:48:21 AM
Bogota Margays:

F: Tayla Harris, Katie Brennan (VC), Emma Zielke (C), Isabella Ayre
I: Ashleigh Guest, Mia-Rae Clifford

Quite happy with this team. Hoping Zielke can go big. Unsure about the backline but I think the rest is solid! Let's get started with a bang!

Bogota Margays:

F: Tayla Harris, Katie Brennan (VC), Emma Zielke, Isabella Ayre
I: Ashleigh Guest, Laura Corrigan (C)

Hate to be the first to do this but I just have to take a 91 VC. Mia-Rae Clifford out and Laura Corrigan into I2 as C.

I allowed a rolling lockout so people can change their teams if they should lose a couple of players. I did not allow a rolling lockout to flower other people over. You can run the comp from now on  ;)

Football Factory

What's with the .."and against Jakarta too" comment about? you didn't know who you were playing? find it hard to believe. Was it meant to make it look like if it was against you it wouldn't have bothered you?

Is that why Levi passed your position changes? behind my back. Are you actually the same person? or is it your little sister or girlfriend? maybe.

Where there's Levi ... you will find FTCF

Something dodgy going on around here, I was just going to stop running this comp but I wont punish the others. I allowed a rolling lockout so people could change their teams if they lost a few before the game as we did not know how exactly everything would roll. I cant believe someone would try to use a dodgy loophole against the person who offered to give up their time to run the comp. In the previous comps I was in the loophole is banned. The loophole is banned in WXVW as well.

Koop

Quote from: Football Factory on February 05, 2017, 09:48:10 AM
What's with the .."and against Jakarta too" comment about? you didn't know who you were playing? find it hard to believe. Was it meant to make it look like if it was against you it wouldn't have bothered you?

Is that why Levi passed your position changes? behind my back. Are you actually the same person? or is it your little sister or girlfriend? maybe.

Something dodgy going on around here, I was just going to stop running this comp but I wont punish the others. I allowed a rolling lockout so people could change their teams if they lost a few before the game as we did not know how exactly everything would roll. I cant believe someone would try to use a dodgy loophole against the person who offered to give up their time to run the comp. In the previous comps I was in the loophole is banned. The loophole is banned in WXVW as well.

I’m 95% sure you’ve just blown up & taken malice from a comment that had none. Take a chill pill.

Nige

Quote from: Koop on February 05, 2017, 09:56:55 AM
Quote from: Football Factory on February 05, 2017, 09:48:10 AM

I’m 95% sure you’ve just blown up & taken malice from a comment that had none. Take a chill pill.

Football Factory

fanTCfool

1. I thought I was playing Levi not Lima.
2. Levi and myself are, believe it or not, not the same person, nor little sister, nor girlfriend.
3. A rolling lockout is pretty much the way of saying loopholing permitted. After Belinda Smith went well last night I spent a while going through the rules looking for anything about loopholing being banned, there was not even a mention of the word.

Football Factory

Quote from: fanTCfool on February 05, 2017, 11:00:27 AM
2. Levi and myself are, believe it or not, not the same person, nor little sister, nor girlfriend.
3. A rolling lockout is pretty much the way of saying loopholing permitted. After Belinda Smith went well last night I spent a while going through the rules looking for anything about loopholing being banned, there was not even a mention of the word.

Are you speaking for yourself or for Levi? regarding the loophole?

Have fun, hope you can try to find more ways to bend the rules to suit yourself and your teams.

fanTCfool

Quote from: Football Factory on February 05, 2017, 11:07:00 AM
Quote from: fanTCfool on February 05, 2017, 11:00:27 AM

Are you speaking for yourself or for Levi? regarding the loophole?

Have fun, hope you can try to find more ways to bend the rules to suit yourself and your teams.

Please direct me (and Levi  ;)) to the rule that says no loopholing.

Football Factory

fanTCfool

QuoteFirst Rolling Lockout starts: Friday, Feb 3, 7.45 pm EDT , lockout ends at the end of the Friday night game.

Second Rolling Lockout starts: Saturday, Feb 4, 4.35 pm EDT , lockout ends at the end of the Saturday night games.

Third Rolling Lockout starts: Sunday , Feb 5, 5.05 pm EDT

AFLW Round 1 teams can be found here: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-02-02/aflw-all-the-round-one-teams

Teams must be submitted in the following format. If you re-submit your team for the second and third rolling lockouts, can you please name the full team including players that have played already. You must re-submit your team each time there is a new rolling lockout, please do not adjust your original team post. You do not have to post new teams for the second and third rolling lockouts if you do not wish to.

Nige

In my experience, unless something is explicitly outlawed, it's generally permissible. I don't see the issue here.

And I speak as someone who absolutely hates the idea and practice of loopholing.

Football Factory

I hate loopholing with a passion, when I ran AXVIII DT it was in the rules ..it was banned, yes it's not in the rules here. Is there a XV comp on FanFooty that allows the loophole?

In my head I had the idea of a rolling lockout to help people out, I didn't think they would take advantage of it. I would never do that to someone on here. The fact that it's being used against me when I am giving up a crap load of my time doing scores and teams is just disgusting.

For me it's not just this issue either, generally there is a lack of respect from certain members, this makes me thing why the flower would I want to run this. Can anybody see my point of view.