INJURED PLAYERS DISCUSSION THREAD 2017

Started by LF, January 31, 2017, 05:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: Grazz on August 16, 2017, 03:19:01 PM
Witherden looks to of overcome his hammy.

“Alex has done very well with his hamstring rehabilitation. He ran fast today and we’re expecting him to be available this weekend,” Blanch said.
wooohooo cover in def

igotworms

Quote from: Grazz on August 16, 2017, 07:26:39 PM
Quote from: igotworms on August 16, 2017, 07:19:12 PM
Quote from: Dudge on August 16, 2017, 12:42:23 PM
FU Neale.  I only bought you in last week for Jelwood. 44 points and a trade ffs !!!. Well there goes my last trade.

Yep...... this! No trades left so I'm stuffed!!! That's my last five trades down the toilet on injuries!!

It's been a horror movie.  :(
Lets go fishing igotrods.  :P
Yep..... why not Grazz! Will take my mind off the train wreck that has been my last few weeks. Was going along nicely...... and then BAM!!! The Supercoach gods smote me. Through to all my prelims this week but not sure I will have enough in the tank to get through to next week. First Pendles...... then Witts...... followed by Selwood......... and Lynch....... oh, why not Neale too! You just brought him in this week so take that!!! I did trade Rocky to Beams four weeks ago........ that was a win...... I think!?

no eye deer

Quote from: igotworms on August 17, 2017, 07:20:42 PM
Quote from: Grazz on August 16, 2017, 07:26:39 PM
Quote from: igotworms on August 16, 2017, 07:19:12 PM
Quote from: Dudge on August 16, 2017, 12:42:23 PM
FU Neale.  I only bought you in last week for Jelwood. 44 points and a trade ffs !!!. Well there goes my last trade.

Yep...... this! No trades left so I'm stuffed!!! That's my last five trades down the toilet on injuries!!

It's been a horror movie.  :(
Lets go fishing igotrods.  :P
Yep..... why not Grazz! Will take my mind off the train wreck that has been my last few weeks. Was going along nicely...... and then BAM!!! The Supercoach gods smote me. Through to all my prelims this week but not sure I will have enough in the tank to get through to next week. First Pendles...... then Witts...... followed by Selwood......... and Lynch....... oh, why not Neale too! You just brought him in this week so take that!!! I did trade Rocky to Beams four weeks ago........ that was a win...... I think!?

Hey! Don't mention the R****/B**** trade! I did that one as well. Shhh! They can hear us......

Also Pendles, Witts and Jelwood for me, no Neale, but  I went Shaw to Hurley last week. I thought it was a master stroke after his 120. Not so much now.  Harsh game this.

Grazz

SuperCoachTalk Retweeted
Adam‏ @TDeathAdder  40m40 minutes ago
More
Adam Retweeted AFL
@SC_Talk Good News for Taylor Adams owners with him set to play this week. #AFLPiesDees #Supercoach

Ricochet

It's far too early for bad news like this

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/sites/Carlton/news/2017-11-15/docherty-ruptures-acl

QuoteCARLTON Football Club can confirm defender Sam Docherty has ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament at a pre-season training session on Wednesday.

The 24-year-old will undergo traditional surgery over the coming days before commencing his rehabilitation process.

Ringo

Not wrong there Rico.  Would have been a certainty in most teams.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Ricochet on November 15, 2017, 03:35:05 PM

QuoteCARLTON Football Club can confirm defender Sam Docherty has ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament at a pre-season training session on Wednesday.

The 24-year-old will undergo traditional surgery over the coming days before commencing his rehabilitation process.

Don't think I can play SuperCoach without him.

enzedder

^big news. Changes planning for SC defence.

Grazz

Horrible news for him the club and us poor fantasy folk. As good a lock as there was.  :(

crowls

Quote from: Grazz on November 16, 2017, 11:35:22 AM

Horrible news for him the club and us poor fantasy folk. As good a lock as there was.  :(
on the positive side just saved 100k on buying the top Def next year.   :D

Grazz

Quote from: crowls on November 17, 2017, 10:58:52 AM
Quote from: Grazz on November 16, 2017, 11:35:22 AM

on the positive side just saved 100k on buying the top Def next year.   :D

A silver lining maybe.

Ringo

Not a Biggie but to be aware

Jamie Elliot- Ankle Surgery. Expected to return to training Late Jan

nas

ADELAIDE midfielder Hugh Greenwood has undergone foot surgery to correct Achilles soreness and won't return to full training until next year.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-11-20/surgery-setback-for-crows-rookie-sensation