2017 Australian Open

Started by fanTCfool, January 16, 2017, 12:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: R.Griffen on January 18, 2017, 05:39:53 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on January 18, 2017, 12:51:42 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on January 18, 2017, 12:09:42 PM
Quote from: fanTCfool on January 16, 2017, 12:51:48 PM
Prediction: Sam Stosur first round exit.

They very day she won the US open I said she would never win a major again

Beyond overrated, but probably because she is the only Aussie female hope so she does carry a burden I guess
She made the semis of French last year. She's been super consistent and is the last Australian to win a Singles Grand Slam (As we've had some doubles wins). She's terrible in Melbourne but is still a top player and has been for many years.
A top player who can't get out the first round of the Aussie open year after year  :P
Amazingly Stosur has won more than she's lost at the Aus Open in her career :o

PowerBug

Kyrgios vs Seppi should be a cracker. About to start on Hisense :)

Bill Manspeaker

PowerBug

lol get flowered Kyrgios. Blows up again on court. Gave away a point for a code violation. Hope he throws his racquet again so he gives away a game for free ::)

Gandalf123

Actually like him for some reason haha hope he wins.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Gandalf123 on January 18, 2017, 09:36:42 PM
Actually like him for some reason haha hope he wins.
the thing with me is I wanna go for him cos he's an Aussie. I'm not a massive tennis fan or anything but I'll always go for the Aussie. when he's not being a dick he's awesome to watch, but the smallest things seem to piss him off and then he cracks the showers like a little kid

I hope he wins but at the same time I won't really care if he loses

PowerBug

okay now I've seen it all. Through the legs mid rally when there was no need at 5-6 down in the 5th

BratPack

PowerBug

Quote from: BratPack on January 18, 2017, 10:27:51 PM
Still

A

Flowering

Knob
More of a knob than the cricketer that's a knob? You know the one 8)

BratPack

Quote from: PowerBug on January 18, 2017, 10:32:29 PM
Still

A

Flowering

Knob

Noone's that big of a knob (Well except that knob). But he's a very close second  :P

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: BratPack on January 18, 2017, 10:38:39 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on January 18, 2017, 10:32:29 PM
Still

A

Flowering

Knob

Noone's that big of a knob (Well except that knob). But he's a very close second  :P

he's a legend

shaker

Fantastic news to wake up to a Kyrgios loss ha ha if it looks like an idiot and acts like an idiot and quacks like a idiot it's an idiot must be a product of bad parenting , I wish he would defect to whatever country his parents come from and he would disappear of our screens for good

nrich102

Quote from: shaker on January 19, 2017, 07:52:39 AM
Fantastic news to wake up to a Kyrgios loss ha ha if it looks like an idiot and acts like an idiot and quacks like a idiot it's an idiot must be a product of bad parenting , I wish he would defect to whatever country his parents come from and he would disappear of our screens for good
Think it's a bit harsh to blame parents for Kyrgios. Maybe it was bad parenting, or maybe it's just that he's a dick. Blaming his parents is pretty low, and honestly, who wouldn't be a dick if you have a couple of million in the bank a 21?

In other news, Venus Williams called a gorilla again. What's wrong with people?

shaker

Quote from: nrich102 on January 19, 2017, 05:44:02 PM
Think it's a bit harsh to blame parents for Kyrgios. Maybe it was bad parenting, or maybe it's just that he's a dick. Blaming his parents is pretty low, and honestly, who wouldn't be a dick if you have a couple of million in the bank a 21?

You say that is low blaming parents then you say maybe it was bad parenting make up your mind , the guy is an idiot with no manners what so ever that comes from how you are taught by your parents , the less we see of this rude SOB the better

nrich102

Quote from: shaker on January 19, 2017, 06:39:22 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on January 19, 2017, 05:44:02 PM

You say that is low blaming parents then you say maybe it was bad parenting make up your mind , the guy is an idiot with no manners what so ever that comes from how you are taught by your parents , the less we see of this rude SOB the better
It is very possible it was bad parenting, however I don't believe it is, and as outsiders looking in we don't know that and it's quite rude to assume so. There are many cases where kids have been brought up by the best parents in the world and end up flogs, and where kids are brought up by flogs and become decent people.

I've reached the stage where I see Kyrgios on the tv and I turn it off, I am hopeful that in a few years he matures and actually reaches his potential.