38. Spite                          Terrifying Glue *
39. Hellopplz                    Highly Forgettable *
40. pommyadam               Hillbury *

40/40 JOINED

Peter

Grazz

Quote from: Peter on February 19, 2017, 02:38:11 PM
Still over 400 to go

If not this year mate you should be ok for next year if you're active through the season.

Capper

Quote from: Peter on February 19, 2017, 02:38:11 PM
Still over 400 to go
LIFT!!!!!

Go and post a reply in every Rate my team thread and keep replying.

Grazz

ELXAM 2017

Hello all, firstly i'd like to take this time to wish you all the very best for 2017. I hope on a personal level that everyone exceeds their expectations for 2017 and also hope that one of you can take out the major prize and become the #1 Coach in the country.

Regarding Elxam I also wish you all the very best for the year. Whoever ends up #1 out of this group will no doubt have had a great year as the competition among this group will be tough as there are so many very good coaches listed in it.

For those taking part in all 3 Comps, again all the very best in your efforts to become Elxam Overall Champion for 2017. You will join a list of formidable coaches who have taken out this Award  in years gone by. For me it's the biggest Award achievable here at FanFooty so goodluck to all involved and thankyou.

Lastly to everyone taking part in Elxam for 2017 and those who have supported it in the past THANKYOU very much for all your support because quite simply without your interest in it there is no ELXAM COMPETITION. I hope it can continue to grow as more coaches achieve COACH Status and take an interest in what we do here which is I believe something special and unique amongst Fantasy Forums. I don't think anything matches it at the level of competitions that are run within it. This year we will have 70 Coaches with 133 teams competing across the 3 comps SC DT and AF. Cheers everyone and good luck.     

FINALLY

This year will be my final year helping run the DT, AF and Overall Champion (AF + DT +SC Combined) etc side of the Elxam Comp as time constraints grow tighter for me with family/family health/grandchildren that are getting older and require more of my time. I'll more than likely still compete in it but over the last couple of years i've found it harder and harder to find the time to devote to FanFooty/Fantasy Footy and the various league's/comps that i'm involved in running and have already started to cut back on some leagues/work this year. I respect the Elxam Comp and what it stands for and it deserves someone that can give it their full attention and not do a half baked job of running it because of time or whatever reasons don't allow it. It's my strongest wish that TWO COACHES MAYBE THREE will jump in and assist enzedder to continue to run it in the format that it is now. I wanted to make this known as early as possible so the competition has the best chance of finding people and continuing as it is well into the future, if a couple of people or more can be found to help enzedder who has done a terrific job since stepping into the SC side of Elxam and one person each run the DT, AF, Overall Champion and m0nty Medal side of things that would be ideal.

To enzedder who was the inspiration behind last year and Elxam remaining what Ossie built it up to cheers mate you're a champion and without your drive it may of missed out on alot of the various comps that run inside it each year, certainly wouldn't of been what it was last year without you and your pushing to keep it all in the format everyone is used to, no doubt about that.   ;)

To everyone who has supported me with the competitions/leagues and various things i've ran or been involved with on FanFooty I can't thank you enough. People from day one who are still involved today in leagues and all those that have come and gone over that time have given me a great deal of enjoyment and I hope that you all have got a little bit of enjoyment in return from being involved, i'm very grateful and thankful to you. To those that have taken on Leagues/comps ( nrich102, GoLions and fanTCfool with the FF's Elite Leagues) thanks very much for keeping them up and running in 2017, your good people and I appreciate your efforts in doing that. Cheers everyone .  ;)

Dudge

Could'nt you have just wrote, I'm getting old, need some whipper snippers to take over, and bless all your souls, haha

Ps, thanks for your devotion on this site Grazz, and also thanks to enzedder, who's done a great job in SC. So much appreciation to you guys

Ringo

Well done over the years Grazz -  Yep all getting older and in my case tbh not as sharp as I used to be so now is the right time to hand over.

This competition really deserves to continue and if you feel as though you can take over I am sure Grazz will give you valuable guidance.

enzedder

Quote from: Dudge on March 22, 2017, 10:08:07 PM
Could'nt you have just wrote, I'm getting old, need some whipper snippers to take over, and bless all your souls, haha

Ps, thanks for your devotion on this site Grazz, and also thanks to enzedder, who's done a great job in SC. So much appreciation to you guys
Haha Dudge. classic...just keeping it real. 8)

Grazz

Haha should've just hired you as my speech writer mate , it got longer than I wanted it to.  ;D

Quote from: enzedder on March 22, 2017, 10:48:37 PM

Haha Dudge. classic...just keeping it real. 8)

Lol yep.  ;)

Quote from: Ringo on March 22, 2017, 10:24:19 PM
Well done over the years Grazz -  Yep all getting older and in my case tbh not as sharp as I used to be so now is the right time to hand over.

This competition really deserves to continue and if you feel as though you can take over I am sure Grazz will give you valuable guidance.

Age no doubt plays a part, family and Kazza's health at times makes it tough to sit down and spend the hours needed to get everything up each week. I have enjoyed it though and I want to go out still getting some enjoyment out of it, I don't want it to become a chore which if i'm honest last year at times it was a chore due to circumstances out of my control and no doubt it will be at times this year because of circumstances again.
You're spot on I'll be more than happy to help in handing everything over to people willing to take it on and get them up to speed aswell and hand over the spreadsheets for them to use and show them how to deal with those, pretty simple once you know. Capper made it so for me bless him haha, he's a good man.

Tbh I was very very close to pulling the pin this year mate, spent some time talking with Dudge about it but in the end I decided the Comp is too important to let it disappear without giving it the opportunity for some others to step in and carry on.. It means a bit to not only myself but many others also so i'll go one more year then it's back to just doing my teams each week in 2018. I'm praying some youngen's anybody will step up and take charge of it.

By making the statement that it will be my last year i'm giving the Comp it's best chance of continuing on and again if i'm honest relieve a bit of guilt that i'm walking away from it otherwise i'd probably go on till I disliked doing it entirely and I don't want to go down that path mate.

timmyparso

Getting old? Just like a top shelf scotch Grazz gets better with age.

Capper

Understandable Grazz, thanks for everything over the last couple of years

Grazz

Quote from: timmyparso on March 27, 2017, 10:00:14 PM
Getting old? Just like a top shelf scotch Grazz gets better with age.

That's what I keep saying mate haha.

Quote from: Capper on March 28, 2017, 12:27:59 AM
Understandable Grazz, thanks for everything over the last couple of years

I've been happy to do it mate, your work on the spreadsheets has made it a whole lot easier than it would of been without them. Appreciate it and no doubt every elxam coach does to.

Will have the scores up tomorrow arvo and overall champion results, a little tip GM is killing it so we're all chasing him at the minute.  ;)

Grazz

Coach      Overall Champion AF DT & SC Combined   
1   GM      6868   
2   Capper      6682   
3   Mat0369      6588   
4   Holz      6519   
5   Rusty00      6479   
6   DazBurg      6476   
7   GoLions      6473   
8   Grazz      6459   
9   LaHug      6426   
10   Gigantor      6422