Buddy - Guy - Friend - Buddy...

You're better than that :P
I admit it was a momentary lapse, mb.

Levi434

Torpedo10

RaisyDaisy

Bright light under name is way better than that blue bubble thing below

Nige

The only issue with the green light under the name is that is partially covers the little buddy icon if you have that person added as a buddy.

Grazz

PowerBug

Ability to attach documents to posts would be nice. Fairly sure I tried to attach an excel spreadsheet once and it didn't let me.

Ringo

Just another Tidy UP HP - Could we archive a fair component of the General Sports discussion board.  Some posts date back to 2009 in boards and child boards.

Not an urgent task though just something when feeling like archiving. Doing a great job.

PowerBug

in the Cricket Fantasy sections, remove the 2nd and 3rd boards because no one uses them. Also change "XI Competitions" to "Domestic 6s"

RaisyDaisy

Remove and archive everything NRL.

Tumbleweed city

GoLions

Hellopplz

I'll get to the stuff slowly over time! Probably do a bit tomorrow when I come back home and hopefully don't have sport on.

I'll play around and see how to get the stuff for online/buddy to coexist. I'll also look into the attachments, but can't promise anything.

I'll look at archiving a few things as well. I don't archive any league threads in the fantasy footy boards because some users continue on the same thread from previous years or use them to find users again which is why they have so many. Strategy i b just leave cause not a huge thing and tend to be applicable if actual strategy based.

I'll also probably allow the xv and comps to be counted towards post counts just because they are now a huge part of the forum.