Vacant Coaching Position - Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs

Started by Ringo, November 19, 2016, 06:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Koop was appointed as interim co-coach in the absence of Tdog to allow trading to continue.

As Tdog has not been in contact at all since the interim appointment I am now removing him as coach.

As per our Rules we have to advertise all vacant coaching positions so I am now opening up the coaching position for Hebden Bridge  Hedgehogs.

Britiush xv's use a customised Ultimate Footy scoring system.

You are required to apply in this thread detailing your experience, brief resume and any comments on the Hedgehogs Team

Hedgehogs current team:
Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs - TDog

Def: Jarrad McVeigh (Syd), Daniel Rich (Bris), Jarryn Geary (StK), Paul Seedsman (Adel), Shane Savage (StK), Aaron Mullett (NM), Ben Sinclair (Coll), Kristian Jaksch (Carl), Ciaran Sheehan (Carl), Billie Smedts (Carl), Ethan Hughes (Fre), Nathan Broad (Rich), Alex Neal-Bullen (Melb)

Mid: Luke Parker (Syd), Lachie Neale (Fre), Brent Stanton (Ess), Kieren Jack (Syd), David Zaharakis (Ess), Levi Greenwood (Coll), Nick O'Kearney (StK), David Cuningham (Carl)

Ruck: Callum Sinclair (Syd), Rhys Stanley (Geel), Mason Cox (Coll)

Fwd: Dustin Martin (Rich), Toby Greene (GWS), Leigh Montagna (StK), Jack Watts (Melb), Maverick Weller (StK), Josh Bruce (StK), Josh Thomas (Coll), Matthew Wright (Carl), Mark Hutchings (WC), Connor Menadue (Rich), Troy Menzel (Adel), Alex Sexton (GC), Joshua Walker (Bris), Tim Broomhead (Coll), Bailey Dale (WB), Matthew De Boer

Applications will close at mid night on Tuesday 22nd November

Short period is so new coach can be in place prior to commencement of draft.

Koop

Putting my hand up to continue, however in the name of integrity & fair play, please consider this as a fresh application when weighed up against other applicants.

Previous Experience

- Inaugural coach of the Kathmandu Eskimoes (AXV), Nicaragua Survivors (AXVIII DT) & Alberta Rockies (AXVIII SC)
- Caretaker coach of the Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs (BXV) & Colorado Avalanche (AXVIII SC) in T Dog's absence.
- Current assistant to Nige & ML over at the Cairo Sands (WXV) as well as with Nige at the Guadalajara Pirates (AXVIII DT)
- Former assistant at a number of clubs, included the two aforementioned, the Seoul Magpies (WXV), Huddersfield Hawks (BXV) & the Liverpool Rams (BXV)

I was involved in the creation of the phpBB forum platform for the XVIII's before my absence in 2014 for personal & family reasons, as well as an active coach of any team I've been head coach of. I do my best to keep up with everything.

I took Kathmandu from the spoon to the finals in one off-season, although we don't mention my horrible trading as a 14 year old do we? :P I feel I am active & quick to take my selections, and have a reasonable knowledge of the prospects coming through this year, mainly thanks to Marlon.

Best XV

D: Jarrad McVeigh, Leigh Montagna, Shane Savage, Jarryn Geary
M: Luke Parker (c), Lachie Neale, Dustin Martin (vc), Brent Stanton
R: Callum Sinclair
F: Toby Greene, Jack Watts, Matthew Wright, Maverick Weller
U: Kieren Jack, David Zaharakis

E: Mark Hutchings, Aaron Mullett, Daniel Rich

Bear in mind this is with forecasted position changes. D4/F4 are immediate concerns, and trading will be needed in period two to rectify that.

Thankyou for reading. :)

GoLions

Two great applications so far!

Last day for anyone to apply, so get in quick if you're interested :D

SydneyRox

meow meow

I'm applying, and I'll trade Luke Parker if get the gig. //////////////////// will be my assistant so I probably won't be trading Toby.

GoLions

Quote from: meow meow on November 22, 2016, 07:08:30 PM
I'm applying, and I'll trade Luke Parker if get the gig. //////////////////// will be my assistant so I probably won't be trading Toby.
Just confirming, serious application or tongue in cheek meow? :P

meow meow

Quote from: GoLions on November 23, 2016, 12:20:44 PM
Quote from: meow meow on November 22, 2016, 07:08:30 PM
Just confirming, serious application or tongue in cheek meow? :P

Serious! Could have put in a little more effort though.

Ringo

3 coaches stiil to vote Hawks, Owls and Werewolves.  Please submit votes ASAP so new coach can be announced,

Ringo

With all coaches having now voted I am pleased to announce Koop as the new coach of Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs.

iZander

Quote from: Ringo on November 24, 2016, 07:50:26 PM
With all coaches having now voted I am pleased to announce Koop as the new coach of Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs.

Congrats and welcome koop!

Nige

Quote from: iZander on November 24, 2016, 08:30:35 PM
Quote from: Ringo on November 24, 2016, 07:50:26 PM

Congrats and welcome koop!

LF

Bill Manspeaker

nas