Adelaide 2017 Premiership Season Megathread

Started by tbagrocks, October 31, 2016, 08:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Apparently Gov has done his hammy at training. Flower flower flower.

PowerBug

tbagrocks

Ok so they aren't sure yet
http://www.afc.com.au/news/2017-09-17/mitch-mcgovern-update

Huge blow if though! Im thinking Wayne Milera Jnr will come in if the Gov doesn't come up!

Milera will have something to prove given he was the player Adelaide took with that sook mummy's boy Paddy trade pick #11

shaker

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 17, 2017, 04:33:54 PM

Huge blow if though! Im thinking Wayne Milera Jnr will come in if the Gov doesn't come up!

Milera will have something to prove given he was the player Adelaide took with that sook mummy's boy Paddy trade pick #11
Ha ha ha you will get over Danger leaving one day mate they say time heals all wounds  ;)

GoLions

Quote from: shaker on September 17, 2017, 04:52:58 PM

Ha ha ha you will get over Danger leaving one day mate they say time heals all wounds  ;)
How long ago did GUNston leave?

tbagrocks

Quote from: GoLions on September 17, 2017, 05:09:15 PM
Quote from: shaker on September 17, 2017, 04:52:58 PM

How long ago did GUNston leave?
SPUDgun left five years ago, funny thing is he will be in a shower team the rest of his career!

But the best thing of all!!!! To see Paddy's tears on the Adelaide Oval next week when the Cats are sent packing back to Geelong where they belong! Then Paddy can cry on mummy's shoulder all he wants aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww  isn't that lovely :-*

PowerBug

I'm more keen to see tbagrocks' tears when Geelong win tbh

TomK

This thread is aids.

Milera in for Gov and Geelong to win btw.

Rusty00

Quote from: TomK on September 18, 2017, 02:09:26 AM
This thread is aids.

McGovern would be a loss, however he's not that crucial to you guys. Geelong played their grand final last week and will fall flat again this week. You guys will win by 5+ goals.

Jay

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 18, 2017, 10:14:09 AM
Quote from: TomK on September 18, 2017, 02:09:26 AM
This thread is aids.

McGovern would be a loss, however he's not that crucial to you guys. Geelong played their grand final last week and will fall flat again this week. You guys will win by 5+ goals.
Gov and Smith are VERY important. I was confident but having some doubts now. We don't have anyone to replace Gov.

tbagrocks

TomK

Oh how I love to be wrong!

Bring on next week! ;D

PowerBug

This thread title has 39 letters/numbers in it. I reckon you'll be cutting it in half (rounding up to 20 letters/numbers) after next week

LF

I don't want to have to come back to this board again to clean up the posts.
If it can't remain civil then I'll just lock the thread until further notice and there may be consequences for those involved
Tigers supporters I know you are happy but there is no need to posting condescending things at this point in the Crows board and Crows supporters been there with the Eagles GF loss,it's stings but try to control yourselves a bit with what you respond with and that goes for anyone else that may decide to join in
Thank you
LF

tbagrocks

We actually lost to the Tigers. Richmond, RICHMOND :-[    ........  We lost to Richmond :o

Relentless the Tigers, any other team than us and I'd have been rooting for the Tigs! Well don't Tigers, nobody ever deserved it more

P.s  IF I hade have posted earlier I might have been banned!!