Adelaide 2017 Premiership Season Megathread

Started by tbagrocks, October 31, 2016, 08:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Jay

Great stuff Gov! :D

Lever's goneski, but at least we're not losing both of them!

R.Griffen

After the eagles pulled out of the race a week ago I didn't see a reason for him to leave. Who would want to go to the dockers?

elephants

Quote from: R.Griffen on August 30, 2017, 11:33:26 AM
After the eagles pulled out of the race a week ago I didn't see a reason for him to leave. Who would want to go to the dockers?

I could only assume a young fella that wants some coin. His old man has some history with South Freo etc so there's that

I'm still petrified at the thought of the McGovern boys playing for Freo together... At least I wont have to consider that for a couple more years

Grazz

Quote from: Jay on August 30, 2017, 07:42:53 AM
Great stuff Gov! :D

Lever's goneski, but at least we're not losing both of them!

Yes nice to keep one of them for sure. Looking like the Dee's have won the race for Lever according to a few in the media bottom line is he's going.

tbagrocks

Righto i'm pumped!! Having won a final in in both the last two years only to be flogged in the first quarters of the Semi, we can avoid any Semi tonight!

Given the home Prelim is on the line, biggest game for the club since 98 :o

Dudge

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 07, 2017, 07:27:27 PM
Righto i'm pumped!! Having won a final in in both the last two years only to be flogged in the first quarters of the Semi, we can avoid any Semi tonight!

Given the home Prelim is on the line, biggest game for the club since 98 :o

Should be a great game. Even with Sloane out, Crows in a close one

Ziplock

I'm actually glad we lost- only way that we can have an all Sydney GF :)

Jay

Grazz

That old saying "When a picture speaks a thousand words" applies here doesn't it.

TomK

Quote from: Grazz on September 08, 2017, 12:20:04 AM
That old saying "When a picture speaks a thousand words" applies here doesn't it.

:'(

elephants

When the Eags are knocked out this week or next, I'll be on the Crows! Can't have the artificial Giants winning, nor any Eastern state scum!

Up the Crowwies!

Grazz

Quote from: elephants on September 08, 2017, 10:48:24 AM
When the Eags are knocked out this week or next, I'll be on the Crows! Can't have the artificial Giants winning, nor any Eastern state scum!

Up the Crowwies!

Onya mate.  ;)

Ringo

I'm on the crows as well - can not bring myself to support NSW teams (State of Origin hangover) and Victorian teams.

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on September 08, 2017, 03:21:28 PM
I'm on the crows as well - can not bring myself to support NSW teams (State of Origin hangover) and Victorian teams.

Welcome mate. ;)