Adelaide 2017 Premiership Season Megathread

Started by tbagrocks, October 31, 2016, 08:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomK

Looking more and more likely we're gonna be losing both Lever and McGovern, getting flowering sick of this bullshower.

Ringo

Hearing rumours Charlie Cameron wants to return to Qld.

tbagrocks

My guess is that the Lever and the Gov will stay if, the crows offer similar to what interstates are offering!

Also heard Brisbane chasing Charlie!

Rocky to the crows though 8)

My gut feel is. The Lever will stay, Gov may go if the money isn't above 550-600k, Rocky will be the player Adelaide move for!

Sheesh I'd love to get Dusty though! :o

TomK

Except the fact we don't have the money to offer them what other clubs are offering them.

shaker

Quote from: TomK on August 04, 2017, 06:59:47 PM
Except the fact we don't have the money to offer them what other clubs are offering them.
Where is all your salary cap going ? surely they have room to go after a big name ?

elephants

I think Lever stays and Mitch goes but Rocky can come if Charlie goes :o

lachie_001

Have heard from reliable source that Cameron is gone, which is very disappointing. Being a realist now about McGovern and Lever. If they haven't signed by now, then it's just about certain there gone also.

This ought to be the last year for Reid, crows list management retaining players has been putrid. Why they wait on signing up players until their prices have completely inflated is beyond me! I can't see us recovering from this, it will have long term damage and Rockliff isn't the answer. He's slow and just simply not a damaging player.

tbagrocks

One question then a statement or two!

Q: Why would so many players want to leave the Premiership team?

S: Should Charlie go, firstly, we have a replacement or three, Pohokle, Gallucci and of course SOD (Son of Dazza) Ben Jarman

S: Should Mitch, Charlie go, I fully expect a former Lions captain to join the Premiership team in 2018

S: Lever will stay!!!   ...........    if   ................  Adelaide offer enough money! Mitchy too btw

GoLions

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 11, 2017, 07:25:23 PM
Q: Why would so many players want to leave the Premiership team?
GWS just won't have the cap space to pay everyone what they deserve I guess.

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 11, 2017, 07:25:23 PM
S: Should Mitch, Charlie go, I fully expect a former Lions captain to join the Premiership team in 2018
Rocky for Hopper is definitely a possibility.

elephants

RaisyDaisy

Mitch McGovern has signed on til 2020 ending speculation he would return to Perth

TomK

MITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Gigantor

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 29, 2017, 05:47:04 PM
Mitch McGovern has signed on til 2020 ending speculation he would return to Perth

3 years, perfect timing for when JJK will be nearly ready to retire

TomK

Quote from: Gigantor on August 29, 2017, 09:10:30 PM

Not sure why Mitch would go over then when Jeremy will come over as a free agent next year

elephants

Quote from: TomK on August 29, 2017, 09:16:23 PM
Quote from: Gigantor on August 29, 2017, 09:10:30 PM

Not sure why Mitch would go over then when Jeremy will come over as a free agent next year

Jezza is a mummys boy, he aint leaving

#tbagrocks