Adelaide 2017 Premiership Season Megathread

Started by tbagrocks, October 31, 2016, 08:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

So with new signings and good news, Adelaide set to land their first Father-Son Ben Jarman

I thought now would be the time to start 2017's new megathread

Also Reilly O'Brien has a new two year contract and Harry (My boy) Dear has a one year extension!

Poor Mitchy Grigg has been cut as has Ricky Hendo. Surely both have something to offer at AFL level? ???

Ziplock

Fixed.

Really excited to see what Jarman and Ricciuto bring this season. Hopefully McLeod can go alright.

tbagrocks

Extremely happy the fact nobody is talking about us at all!!

That third quarter against the full strength Geelong (Minas the sook Paddy second half) Kid crows went 5 goals to nil!

Look out for Curly Hampton and Rory Atkins this year! My boy Jake Kelly (Son of) Might even get a go! But with Cheney, Lever ready and with Andy Otten starring, Crowland looking good. That's all I'm giving away ;)

elephants

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on March 10, 2017, 10:13:37 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on March 10, 2017, 09:55:12 PM
(Minas the sook Paddy second half)

*Minus, pls

And

[
No it's "Minas" Nerds and Paddy don't deserve proper English!

OdisCrows

PowerBug

TomK

Quote from: PowerBug on April 03, 2017, 09:22:24 PM
Good luck Saturday lads :)
Same with you guys! To a certain extent of course ;) Can't say I'm not flowering nervous though!

TomK

I feel like this team has turned a corner, so flowering proud of the lads tonight!

Tex you absolute flowering star and Sloaney is the heart and soul of this side, couldn't be happier right now!

Finally evened up the Showdowns as well now with 21 apiece 8)

Jay

Quote from: TomK on April 09, 2017, 01:10:12 AM
I feel like this team has turned a corner, so flowering proud of the lads tonight!

Tex you absolute flowering star and Sloaney is the heart and soul of this side, couldn't be happier right now!

Was a great game. Didnt play well until after quarter time but credit to Port they brought the heat early on, but were just way too sloppy to capitalise on their lead.

Thought Sloane was clear BOG, Tex turned it on late and Hartigan did a great job on Gray.

McGovern injury hurts, hopefully it's not too severe but Jenk should come in for him. Hopefully Brad looks good today and he can come in for Milera.

TomK

Quote from: Jay on April 09, 2017, 11:05:08 AM
Quote from: TomK on April 09, 2017, 01:10:12 AM

Was a great game. Didnt play well until after quarter time but credit to Port they brought the heat early on, but were just way too sloppy to capitalise on their lead.

Thought Sloane was clear BOG, Tex turned it on late and Hartigan did a great job on Gray.

McGovern injury hurts, hopefully it's not too severe but Jenk should come in for him. Hopefully Brad looks good today and he can come in for Milera.
We've started slow every week now and come back so I wasn't too worried but their ball movement in first quarter was very impressive, we shut that down straight away though.

Hartigan's game was incredible, completely shutting down Robbie Gray at his size is amazing, he kicked two with one being a nothing goal right at the end, wasn't sure on the match up at first but damn Pyke is a flowering genius to make that move.

Yeah would love a fit Brad in, think we'll give him at least two weeks in the SANFL though.

tbagrocks

So Hugh Greenwood has been upgraded to senior list! Im hoping the Basketballer plays as need him for Fantasy

But I like what I see in the 190cm 24yr old utility/midfelder

Excelling SANFL after not playing footy for 8 years till 2016 when Category B drafted. But kid has size, agility and pace! CANT WAIT to see him at AFL level soon, if not named in 20 minutes!

Jay

TomK

tbagrocks

If Eddie and or Brad miss, a couple could come in. Hopefully with the Lever!

I think if Eddie misses, they might throw in Jordan Gallucci up forward. Seedsman set to come in possibly if Brad misses. Harrison Wigg also set for a debut

Wont matter who though given we only play Collingwood, minus their only tall forward! Be nice to see a couple of those youngsters get a game though!