AXV: OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD (2016/17)

Started by BB67th, October 20, 2016, 09:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

My mistake, the Folder's list was already full, so we actually passed with that last pick and Simpson is still available to be drafted.

iZander

PowerBug

I believe my list is full so passing this pick :) (I believe the potato Lumumba is still on Melbourne list, but will retire on me in a few days and I didn't de-list him, oh well :P)

fanTCfool

Ricochet

tbagrocks

JBs-Hawks

PowerBug

Am I allowed a pick for Lumumba or will I play the year one short?

nas

Quote from: PowerBug on December 24, 2016, 04:36:23 PM
Am I allowed a pick for Lumumba or will I play the year one short?

Think we are in the same boat (S Yarran). 1 short?  << This works out better for me, position wise in an upgrade of a rookie. 

Rids

Hey guys

I will have a look through and see if there has been a similar situation over the last few years and chat to the other 2 admin.

Apologies for the delayed response. Been on the road a bit the last few weeks.

Happy New Year to all and I hope the festive season was good for all.

Cheers
Rids

Rids

Chris Yarran, Heriter Lumumba and Shane Yarran will require a Supplementary pick for their respective teams with any likely to play AFL ever again.

The order for the Supp picks will be SR then PB followed by Nas.

The coach can either pick a player from the left over draft pool and place them on either list. Obviously if they are to go on to the rookie list then a rookie player will be required to be elevated. Please make note of this when you select.

There is no need for a 24 hour time restriction for this so coaches will just be required to pick when they are online next. If they are online and do not pick within 2 hours then they will be skipped. I have messaged both coaches and pasted this post into the draft thread as well.

Supp Draft officially begins now!

SydneyRox

Vipers Select Tyson Stengle onto Rookie list

PowerBug

Tom Lonergan onto our senior list thankyou :)

nas

UAE Tigers promote S Collins from rookie list to Seniors list for S Yarran.

Supp Pick: Ryan Garthwaite to the Rookie List.

Rids

That concludes the Supp draft.

All lists and threads will be updated shortly if they haven't been already.

Cheers everyone.