Main Menu

Draft pick #13 + Jars Jnr

Started by tbagrocks, October 20, 2016, 06:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

So who does Adelaide want with #13? I don't know, Scharenberg and Graham look well after that. Tim English looks a real type when he bulks up and am sure Taranto will be linked but he's a Vic
Edit: Add another couple of names Im happy with. My boy Sam Powell-Pepper and WA KPP Griffen Louge. Would be awesome if little Ben Ainsworth is still at 13 though

So Tbags tips
#13 Sam Powell-Pepper/Tim English
#43 Jack Graham
#53 pick used for bid for Ben Jarman

But BJ, Jars Jnr, Son of a Gun, Ben Jarman. Adelaide landed picks #43, 67 for Lyons and with #53 already, I am certain they will land BJ around 40-50 8)

Koop

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 20, 2016, 06:46:22 PM
So who does Adelaide want with #13? I don't know, Scharenberg and Graham look well after that. Tim English looks a real type when he bulks up and am sure Taranto will be linked but he's a Vic
Edit: Add another couple of names Im happy with. My boy Sam Powell-Pepper and WA KPP Griffen Louge. Would be awesome if little Ben Ainsworth is still at 13 though

So Tbags tips
#13 Sam Powell-Pepper/Tim English
#43 Jack Graham
#53 pick used for bid for Ben Jarman

But BJ, Jars Jnr, Son of a Gun, Ben Jarman. Adelaide landed picks #43, 67 for Lyons and with #53 already, I am certain they will land BJ around 40-50 8)

Jack Graham gone before 43 surely?

GoLions

tbagrocks

So SOJ, Son of Jars, Jars Junior, Son of a Gun Ben Jarman has done what all the "Pathetic" Media said but all crows supporters knew would be opposite! Adelaide and not those CHEATS over the border have nominated BJ as Father-Son!

Now that Jars is almost certain in the kitty. What do we do @13?

Yes I'd like Sam Powell-Pepper only based on what I saw last year at the Champs. But what if ........ with all the run and carry players added recently like Seedsman, Milera, Hampton, Wigg, Knight that complimented then Danger, Sloane, Thommo and the Crouch Bros'

Maybe we take Jonty Scharenberg #13? Get that in and under, hard nut that we now seem to need come finals?

Too early for Shag? There are couple of Vics like Clarke I like and Drew if he falls to us but. Why not take Jonty? Might even help get unlucky brother Matt back, which Adelaide already tried. I still am hopeful on Graham #43 :P 

PowerBug

Once the trade period finished I think we all knew he was going to Adelaide :P