Main Menu

Fanplanner 2017

Started by Philnc, October 09, 2016, 05:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philnc

Does anyone know when m0nty will get the fanplanner out this year?  Also, any surprises or certainties that he will have relating to the Fanplanner?  I think a certainty is that he will have Myles Sewell as a bargain priced midfielder for the 8th straight season!  Surely he won't get drafted now m0nty??!!

Football Factory

Who is this m0nty person you talk of ?

kilbluff1985

fanTCfool

www.fanfooty.com.au/aflteams/drafteeprospects/ Contains the coming rookies, and Travis Cloke for some reason

m0nty says... "Updating the 2016 AFL draft prospects in the @FanFooty database for the 2017 Fanplanner."

Philnc

Hey m0nty how's the Fanplanner coming along?
Last year it was up and going October 21....Infact the 2 years before that it was the same.
Have you guys noticed, FanFooty is better when Hawthorn is winning.  I still remember after 2008 which was the peak.  There was Fanplanner, Round 1 Projected teams, injury reports, you name it!
It's almost as if he spends a few weeks sulking after Hawthorn are eliminated. I've checked his Twitter page and it seems like he is jet setting all around the world.....He was in Sydney the other day!
Surely your customers deserve more?

kilbluff1985

yeah nothing to do with him having a kid

and you say we're customers do you pay to use this site?

Ringo

Fanplanner has been useless over the last few years as prices have been way out of kilter when prices announced.
Nothing to do with Hawks winning at all just the way it is.
If you follow mOnty closely you will also know that he has other issues such as holidays, kids etc. This is the time to do those things before it gets back up.

PowerBug

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 05, 2016, 05:00:06 PM

To go add-less you can pay for premium :) although fairy sure I've had it for 2 years and definitely only paid once. Will have to get onto him about that too.

I think he plans to do things, but it probably keeps being pushed back in the list of things to do.

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on November 05, 2016, 09:07:24 PM

To go add-less you can pay for premium :) although fairy sure I've had it for 2 years and definitely only paid once. Will have to get onto him about that too.

I think he plans to do things, but it probably keeps being pushed back in the list of things to do.
Only a select few will get me when I say;

Monty = Ash?

nrich102

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 07, 2016, 09:40:54 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on November 05, 2016, 09:07:24 PM

Only a select few will get me when I say;

Monty = Ash?
Nah M0nty doesnt move house enough  ;D

meow meow

I want McVeigh in my fanplanner backline. Make it happen pls.

Peter

Does anyone now when FF will have their player prices correct and the ruck structure correct. Still showing Myers at $320k plus and won't accept just three ruckmen

j959

Quote from: Peter on December 18, 2016, 02:04:27 PM
Does anyone now when FF will have their player prices correct and the ruck structure correct. Still showing Myers at $320k plus and won't accept just three ruckmen
yeh, usually m0nty is onto it but this year he seems to be a bit pre-occupied??  ;)

might be affecting flow of traffic to the site mate?  ;)

m0nty

AFL Fantasy and Supercoach should be fine now. Just waiting on DT.

enzedder

Quote from: m0nty on January 20, 2017, 09:06:53 PM
AFL Fantasy and Supercoach should be fine now. Just waiting on DT.
Good to know. Thanks m0nty.