3: Celtics
4: Toronto
5: Pacers
6: Atlanta
7: Chicago
8: Detroit

Finals: Warriors defeat Cavaliers (4-1)

Levi434

Feel free to steal my template if you wish :)

RiOtChEsS

Jay

Some of the excuses people are making as to why the Warriors won't win it are pretty hilarious.

"They can't rebound"
Well they have close to an above average rebounder at every position. Durant is an excellent rebounder for a SF, Curry an excellent one for a PG and Draymond a good one for a PF. Then Pachulia and David West are solid.

"They sacrificed way too much depth in order to get Durant"
This one is the most absurd. They lost Harrison Barnes who is shooting just over 20% this pre-season but replaced him with Kevin Durant. They lost Bogut and Ezeli but replaced them with Pachulia and David West. Then you still have arguably the two best 6th men in the game, Livingston and Igoudala. I actually think their bench could be better this season and right up there in the league.

Holz

Warriors probably will win but there weakness is steph curry has never had a superstar playoffs, he has disapointed every year. Durrant has been better but has never won a ring. Anyrhing less then a ring is a failure so mass pressure.

On the other hand cavs have one of the best players ever who has had his down moments but for the last 5 years has been fantastic in the finals, particulary the last 2 years with back to back mvp peformances. Kyrie has done what durrant curry haven't.

Play like a superstar in finals and not only not regret from his regular season, take it up a notch. If he is healthy he will beat curry in the finals.

Durrants krypronite is lebron.

Im rolling with the cavs. we just need tt love to show up

RiOtChEsS

Im going with anyone not Cleveland or Golden State :P

Jay

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on October 26, 2016, 10:01:46 AM
Who of Cleveland and Golden State are more likely to miss the finals? I think the Warriors have tougher competition, the Clipps and Spurs will be good as always. But if Boston fire they might be able to push Cleveland, don't think anyone else can.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jay on October 26, 2016, 10:21:52 AM
Who of Cleveland and Golden State are more likely to miss the finals? I think the Warriors have tougher competition, the Clipps and Spurs will be good as always. But if Boston fire they might be able to push Cleveland, don't think anyone else can.
yeah you are right, the law of averages suggest LBJ finally has a semi serious injury with the accumulative wear and tear, his age and the fact he has never really suffered anything serious is incredible, he is overdue and that team is just above average without him

Holz

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on October 26, 2016, 10:36:37 AM
Quote from: Jay on October 26, 2016, 10:21:52 AM
yeah you are right, the law of averages suggest LBJ finally has a semi serious injury with the accumulative wear and tear, his age and the fact he has never really suffered anything serious is incredible, he is overdue and that team is just above average without him

Lebron has his best supporting cast ever and they will let him rest up in the regular season. it all hinges on Irving's health not Lebron if irving is healthy he will be the best player he has ever played with and i guy who could actually win the MVP. remember he is only 24 years old.

valkorum

jvalles69

MVP: James Harden
Rookie of the Year: Joel Embiid
DPOY: Kawhi Leonard
Most Improved: Devon Booker
6th Man: Ersan Ilyasova
Coach: Nate McMillan (Indiana)

West Standings:
1: Warriors
2: Spurs
3: Clippers
4: Blazers
5: Rockets
6: Thunder
7: Twolves
8: Pelicans

East Standings:
1: Cavs
2: Pacers
3: Raptors
4: Hawks
5: Bulls
6: Celtics
7: Wizards
8: Bucks

Finals: Warriors defeat Cavaliers (4-3)

East is way tougher to pick, so many mid/low tier teams who could make it.  Heat, Pistons, Knicks unlucky.

Jay

1. Warriors
2. Spurs
3. Clippers
4. Jazz
5. Trailblazers
6. Rockets
7. Thunder
8. Grizzlies

1. Cavaliers
2. Celtics
3. Raptors
4. Hornets
5. Hawks
6. Pacers
7. Pistons
8. Wizards

elephants

Knicks coming back hard here

Holz

Then completely blown out.

The cavs big 3 looking real good, particulary Irving after a slow start. When he is hot i cant see them losing

went fromt 2-10 shooting to hitting 7/8

elephants