1. Melbourne
2. Perth
3. Illawarra
4. Adelaide
5. Sydney
6. New Zealand
7. Cairns
8. Brisbane

Lack of DPP in the official fantasy game is super frustrating!

1. Sydney
2. Illawarra
3. Melbourne
4. Perth
5. Adelaide
6. Brisbane
7. NZ
8. Cairns

:o You're joking right?  Gaze is the equivalent of Voss as a coach.  Legendary player, but he'll never as good as his dad.  The tallest player in their starting 5 is 6'6" and they refuse to sign a 3rd import.  Guarantee they don't finish top let alone top 4.

R.Griffen

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 11, 2017, 01:54:58 AM
Quote from: R.Griffen on October 11, 2017, 12:04:55 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 10, 2017, 07:28:21 PM
My predicted ladder.

1. Melbourne
2. Perth
3. Illawarra
4. Adelaide
5. Sydney
6. New Zealand
7. Cairns
8. Brisbane

1. Sydney
2. Illawarra
3. Melbourne
4. Perth
5. Adelaide
6. Brisbane
7. NZ
8. Cairns

:o You're joking right?  Gaze is the equivalent of Voss as a coach.  Legendary player, but he'll never as good as his dad.  The tallest player in their starting 5 is 6'6" and they refuse to sign a 3rd import.  Guarantee they don't finish top let alone top 4.
Yesterday proved they are good. I agree Gaze is a shocking coach. Lisch injury probably means I would have to trade this but Perry Ellis is the second best player in the league even before yesterday. Someone who can shoot the percentages he does is gold in NBL.

Awful week for AJ Ogilvy if you play fantasy or DT. Lucky not to have bought him in. But if he doesn't sure I think Hawks are so overrated now we have seen a couple games. Conger is great but seems to go missing a lot

jvalles69

Quote from: R.Griffen on October 16, 2017, 01:48:51 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 11, 2017, 01:54:58 AM
Quote from: R.Griffen on October 11, 2017, 12:04:55 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 10, 2017, 07:28:21 PM
My predicted ladder.

1. Melbourne
2. Perth
3. Illawarra
4. Adelaide
5. Sydney
6. New Zealand
7. Cairns
8. Brisbane

1. Sydney
2. Illawarra
3. Melbourne
4. Perth
5. Adelaide
6. Brisbane
7. NZ
8. Cairns

Yesterday proved they are good. I agree Gaze is a shocking coach. Lisch injury probably means I would have to trade this but Perry Ellis is the second best player in the league even before yesterday. Someone who can shoot the percentages he does is gold in NBL.

Awful week for AJ Ogilvy if you play fantasy or DT. Lucky not to have bought him in. But if he doesn't sure I think Hawks are so overrated now we have seen a couple games. Conger is great but seems to go missing a lot

Some teams blow my mind the way the use their imports.  Rotnei coming off the bench is idiotic.  Carins used Craig and Trice terribly, both thrived in the Bullets system.

1 win does not a good team make I'm afraid.  Sydney will still finish in the bottom group, unless Illawarra don't get back on track quick smart then they might make 4th at the most.  United vs my Cats this week will be a huge game in Perth, in my opinion it will be the best defensive team vs the best offensive team.  Will see which style prevails.

Ellis 2nd best player in the league is a bit premature, let's see what he can do with another double, definitely a solid consistent player though.  Ware prob #1 after Cotton getting shut down, however Cats still win, it looked like the Hawks 1 goal was to stop Cotton.  Tokoto is looking to be a defensive beast, there was a passage of play at the start of the 2nd half where he had 2 stls and a block all in the 1st minute!

Ogilvy was horrendous and he does have a bad record against Perth, but not that bad.  Brought him in in RDT but not fantasy which I'm ok with.  Bullets are my trade targets for the week.

R.Griffen

Getting my boy Trice the best player in the comp ;) and you will be all set

jvalles69

Quote from: R.Griffen on October 16, 2017, 05:04:16 PM
Getting my boy Trice the best player in the comp ;) and you will be all set

Trice is definitely the #1 target for the week.  Think my 2nd will prob be Boone.

elephants

Very very keen to see the reception Prather gets when he comes back to Perth Arena haha

jvalles69

Quote from: elephants on October 16, 2017, 05:14:22 PM
Very very keen to see the reception Prather gets when he comes back to Perth Arena haha

I'm pretty sure we'll cheer him when he comes on court, he was with us for back to back titles and he's hasn't "wronged" us in any way.  I'm not even sure if he suits up as I think he may have gotten a minor injury.

R.Griffen

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 16, 2017, 05:28:02 PM

I'm pretty sure we'll cheer him when he comes on court, he was with us for back to back titles and he's hasn't "wronged" us in any way.  I'm not even sure if he suits up as I think he may have gotten a minor injury.
Yeah not sure if Prather gets up to play or not. Didn't look pretty

jvalles69

Quote from: R.Griffen on October 16, 2017, 05:49:43 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 16, 2017, 05:28:02 PM

Yeah not sure if Prather gets up to play or not. Didn't look pretty

He's been cleared of injury apparently and will suit up against Perth.

R.Griffen

jvalles69

Quote from: R.Griffen on October 19, 2017, 07:34:48 PM
So Sydney are crap without Lisch

They are crap with Lisch...they finished 7th last season.

jvalles69

To quote the great Russell Westbrook, "they ain't shower".  ;D Keep sleeping on the Cats!

R.Griffen

R.Griffen

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 21, 2017, 11:57:10 AM
To quote the great Russell Westbrook, "they ain't shower".  ;D Keep sleeping on the Cats!
Does anyone actually sleep on them? Never heard anyone else say that

On another note. Adelaide gonna be tough to beat with Childress coming over

Shorter, Sobey, Creek, Childress, DJ is insane

jvalles69

Quote from: R.Griffen on October 21, 2017, 07:33:25 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 21, 2017, 11:57:10 AM
Does anyone actually sleep on them? Never heard anyone else say that

On another note. Adelaide gonna be tough to beat with Childress coming over

Shorter, Sobey, Creek, Childress, DJ is insane

Kings are horrendous!

Don't think Cats have gone into the season as fave's for the past few years, so in my opinion that's sleeping on us.  Cooke was finally unleashed and has far better moves than a lot of the bigs we see come over from the states.

JChill is a big coup for 36ers, I had them finishing top four with or without him, I think they have the most talented Aussie stocks in their lineup.  I didn't realise Jchill had been released from Denver as I he had signed with them though?