WXV Vacant Coaching Position

Started by Purple 77, September 30, 2016, 04:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

ossie85

Congrats GoLions

We will still have positions for the Women's WXV open also :)

kilbluff1985

kilbluff1985

there needs to be a waiting list pretty frustrating i have been trying for like 3 years now

i know i sound like a sore loser i'm tired but still think i have a valid point

Nige

Bless the rains, we got rid of him! ;D

The truth is Dave's been tryna overthrow me for years... :o

GoLions

Cheers everyone! So pumped to finally be a coach in WXVs! :D

Hope all the other applicants continue to apply for a coaching gig when the opportunity arises, some really good coaches there and you can just ask nige to see how convinced I was that I wouldn't get voted in haha.

Now, time to get Kate Upton into the finals! ;D

BB67th

Congrats GL, you'll make a great addition to the WXV I'm sure.

Koop

Congrats Dave! Feel bad for those that went close but we'll get them next time.  8)

elephants

Congrats GL! I personally had you 6th, largely because your banter isn't up to scratch. Good to see others had faith in you though 8)

Ricochet

Quote from: elephants on October 05, 2016, 01:02:09 PM
Congrats GL! I personally had you 6th, largely because your banter isn't up to scratch. Good to see others had faith in you though 8)
Takes it way too serious too. Needs to lighten up a bit

GoLions

Quote from: Ricochet on October 05, 2016, 01:04:34 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 05, 2016, 01:02:09 PM
Takes it way too serious too. Needs to lighten up a bit
Seriously guys, it's not even funny to joke about these things.

Btw ele, Spite gave me access to that camera footage in your bathroom. WillWatchAgain/10.

elephants

Quote from: GoLions on October 05, 2016, 01:11:30 PM
Btw ele, Spite gave me access to that camera footage in your bathroom. WillWatchAgain/10.

Awesome! So glad he's spreading it around. This is the type of kick-start my career needs!

#KimKardashian #Kock4Kash

Nige

Quote from: elephants on October 05, 2016, 01:19:00 PM
Quote from: GoLions on October 05, 2016, 01:11:30 PM

Awesome! So glad he's spreading it around. This is the type of kick-start my career needs!

#KimKardashian #Kock4Kash
This is basically like when Kim Kardashian's sex tape with Ray J leaked, what a time to be alive.

Adamant

Ricochet

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 05, 2016, 09:41:03 AM
there needs to be a waiting list pretty frustrating i have been trying for like 3 years now

i know i sound like a sore loser i'm tired but still think i have a valid point
So has BB67th man. He's been applying since 2012. Koop as well i think. This one was super tough, great applicants across the board.

Just gotta keep putting your hand up mate