WXV Vacant Coaching Position

Started by Purple 77, September 30, 2016, 04:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

RaisyDaisy

LOL, maybe I should send a PM to AK telling him we need to discuss it further - just drag it out a little :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 04, 2016, 10:43:59 PM
LOL, maybe I should send a PM to AK telling him we need to discuss it further - just drag it out a little :P

RaisyDaisy

Will need to rejig my vote order now after that KB

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 04, 2016, 10:43:59 PM
You clearly don't have any interest in trading with Cape Town after robbing them of Dom Tyson. :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 04, 2016, 10:49:13 PM
Will need to rejig my vote order now after that KB

not my fault the wait is making me emotional lol

RaisyDaisy

Not like AK to not be on once all day

I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I just voted for us, but not sure if I should just vote or wait for him

I know you're all keen to find out though which is why I'm considering it

GoLions

Koop

fanTCfool

What tension? Truthin Ryan has it in the bag.

Torpedo10

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 04, 2016, 11:22:23 PM
Not like AK to not be on once all day

I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I just voted for us, but not sure if I should just vote or wait for him

I know you're all keen to find out though which is why I'm considering it
I'm more than confident AK would trust your judgement.

If it makes you feel better I voted without talking to Jukes.  :P

AaronKirk

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 04, 2016, 08:40:53 PM
Sorry guys, I've sent my vote to AK but awaiting his reply before we submit. Hopefully he'll be on tonight

Tax season is a pain. Been busy with work and catching up with a mate who tomorrow is moving to Sydney.

But I agreed with RD's votes and sent them earlier to Purps.

Purple 77

Votes are... IN!

I asked each coach to rank everybody out of six, meaning they awarded one coach 6 votes, another 5 votes, 4 votes etc...

The coaches seemed split on three candidates, who each received at least three "6-votes".

It was VERY close between these coaches.

If the applicants were interested to see where they placed, and how many votes they received, you can send me a PM.

But without further ado, I'm happy to announce that the new coach of the Cape Town Cobras, with 78 votes is...

GoLions

Classic case of "if you can't beat them, join them", in that GoLions drops his assistant coaching duties at Cairo and gets his chance at victory, as Cairo have never beaten Cape Town in the 5 times they've played each other!

Congratulations GL! I do hope you can address your banter weakness in our comp  ;)

iZander

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 05, 2016, 09:25:30 AM
Votes are... IN!

I asked each coach to rank everybody out of six, meaning they awarded one coach 6 votes, another 5 votes, 4 votes etc...

The coaches seemed split on three candidates, who each received at least three "6-votes".

It was VERY close between these coaches.

If the applicants were interested to see where they placed, and how many votes they received, you can send me a PM.

But without further ado, I'm happy to announce that the new coach of the Cape Town Cobras, with 78 votes is...

GoLions

Classic case of "if you can't beat them, join them", in that GoLions drops his assistant coaching duties at Cairo and gets his chance at victory, as Cairo have never beaten Cape Town in the 5 times they've played each other!

Congratulations GL! I do hope you can address your banter weakness in our comp  ;)

Hahaha, as expected but closer than I thought! congrats GL

Purple 77

And to the other applicants, thank you very much for applying! Time and time again the coaches would tell me it was hard splitting you guys.

If you apply the next time, you would be giving yourself a VERY good chance at winning the next position that opens up.