Main Menu

R U Ok

Started by valkorum, September 08, 2016, 11:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Seeing as its R U Ok day here in WA, I just thought I would ask all Eagles supporters R U Ok?

crowls

Quote from: valkorum on September 08, 2016, 11:56:17 PM
Seeing as its R U Ok day here in WA, I just thought I would ask all Eagles supporters R U Ok?
Timeline of tonights game for an eagles supporter -  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( ??? :-[ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

RaisyDaisy

Going from Minor Premier to bottom 4

Might ask you the same question

Gigantor

Quote from: crowls on September 08, 2016, 11:59:26 PM
Quote from: valkorum on September 08, 2016, 11:56:17 PM
Timeline of tonights game for an eagles supporter -  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( ??? :-[ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

The last one is far too expressive, there are no tears just emptiness, there needs to be a dead inside emoji lol

Gigantor

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 09, 2016, 12:06:03 AM

Nice one RD haha, need a good laugh right now

GoLions

Neither of you are winning the GF, Freo get a better draft pick :P

Koop

Quote from: GoLions on September 09, 2016, 12:11:25 AM

This ^

valkorum

Quote from: GoLions on September 09, 2016, 12:11:25 AM

+1

elephants

Haha I knew this was coming.

Shame Clive Waterhouse and Trent Croad arent still playing so you cant burn another top pick on an absolute spud. I wont even mention the McLeod hilarity.

I sort of stopped grilling Freo supporters when it became boring. Zero premierships in 20 years, and in your current state its gonna be 5 or more before youre even in the conversation.

Theres some saying about stones and glass houses for this.

Banter aside, mental health in men is a pretty legit issue so lets not triviliase RUOK day for banter purposes toooo much.

shaker

The Bullies exposed them the eagles looked very slow , going to have to address that ASAP

elephants

Quote from: shaker on September 09, 2016, 10:50:27 AM
The Bullies exposed them the eagles looked very slow , going to have to address that ASAP

Doggies pressure was amazing, we went in way too tall which was compounded by the fact a lot of our smalls had very bad games, our "Eagles Web" was picked apart and we generally just looked like a very poor football team. Some of our set shot kicking and decision making inside F50 was nothing short of embarrassing.

All through that second and third quarters I was thinking... "flower we need NicNat to do something amazing here" (take a massive mark, win a crucial centre clearance etc) to lift the team + the crowd. Just lacked X-Factor and a clear plan B.

Dont even start me on Brown in for Jetta. Like, Brown.

Onward and Upward. Steep steep learning curve last night.

Nige

Quote from: elephants on September 09, 2016, 02:46:21 AM
Clive Waterhouse
Quote from: elephants on September 09, 2016, 02:46:21 AMabsolute spud.
Oi, I won't stand for such blasphemy. You take that back right now. Clive Waterhouse is a saint and a legend of the industry.

Quote from: elephants on September 09, 2016, 02:46:21 AM
Banter aside, mental health in men is a pretty legit issue so lets not triviliase RUOK day for banter purposes toooo much.
Good call but.