AXV OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD (2016/2017)

Started by JBs-Hawks, September 05, 2016, 05:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: nostradamus on September 16, 2016, 09:05:36 AM
This is exactly why we sought some extra clarification on why the Martin/Robbo/Matho trade failed and how it was assessed. From our reading of it, if judged by the same criteria this one would fail too. But obviously as an unbiased admin you must feel that it passes, otherwise why post? .......even more confused here now

I believe this is a bit different to yours. Robbie Gray is a star in his prime! But anyways I wont be ruling on my trades.

Rids

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 16, 2016, 11:54:28 AM
Quote from: nostradamus on September 16, 2016, 09:05:36 AM
This is exactly why we sought some extra clarification on why the Martin/Robbo/Matho trade failed and how it was assessed. From our reading of it, if judged by the same criteria this one would fail too. But obviously as an unbiased admin you must feel that it passes, otherwise why post? .......even more confused here now

I believe this is a bit different to yours. Robbie Gray is a star in his prime! But anyways I wont be ruling on my trades.

In his prime??? He turns 29 next March.

T Dog

Hi every one. Let me introduce myself  ;D  I am the mod assessing the trade in question.
Any issues ? it makes more sense to direct then at me rather than each other.

That's what we are here for in the trading season after all.

T Dog (trade adjudicator extraordinaire ) 8)

tbagrocks

Pity Hodge's scores don't count in AFL finals! All hail the King Dawg though!!!

T Dog

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 16, 2016, 09:43:42 PM
Pity Hodge's scores don't count in AFL finals! All hail the King Dawg though!!!

Hail Hail Hail the great man

Thanks Bill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ybr21gxdJU

Koop

Taiwan give: Cameron Guthrie + Tory Dickson
Kathmandu give: Brad Ebert + Pick 43

Mah boy!!! ;D Brad had quite a down year this year in a relatively poor Port team doing considerably more negating roles. There is no guarantee he will return to previous form under the current coaching staff, but @ 26, its a risk Im happy to take. Gives me a solid VC option.

Guthrie is a slight chance for defensive status, but showed some incredibly good signs over the course of the year and is still only 24. Tory Dickson has kicked 75.23 in the last two seasons, and while is on the older half of the 20’s, provides a great FWD emergency/cover option with his accuracy.

PB to confirm.

PowerBug

I can't believe I'm giving up Ebert.... But I'm in love with Guthrie more and seeing as Ebert isn't Ports number 1 mid and Guthrie is Geelongs number 1 (Yes I went there) I had to try to find an offer that worked :) Tory Dickson usually kicks straight and will help up forward which seems to be full of players that keep losing form or losing fwd status...

Confirmed it is :)

Koop

Taiwan Give: Jayden Laverde + Pick 33
Turkey Give: Brendan Ah Chee + Pick 58 + Pick 74

Sad to see a young talent in Laverde depart, will take big steps forward and go close to 100+ in 2017. I could be paying too much but I really rate Ah Chee. He averaged 123.2 unsubbed in his first year, and has been playing off the forward flank for much of 2016, still averaging ~90. Could be a prime 3rd year breakout candidate with another pre-season, and not just in XV's. Pick 33 is a loss but that late things can get slightly murky so we will take our chances, especially with us needing to make room on the senior list. 58 and 74 will both be much-needed rookie upgrade picks.

iZander to confirm.

nostradamus

iZander

Quote from: Koop on September 18, 2016, 03:49:07 PM

Taiwan Give: Jayden Laverde + Pick 33
Turkey Give: Brendan Ah Chee + Pick 58 + Pick 74

Sad to see a young talent in Laverde depart, will take big steps forward and go close to 100+ in 2017. I could be paying too much but I really rate Ah Chee. He averaged 123.2 unsubbed in his first year, and has been playing off the forward flank for much of 2016, still averaging ~90. Could be a prime 3rd year breakout candidate with another pre-season, and not just in XV's. Pick 33 is a loss but that late things can get slightly murky so we will take our chances, especially with us needing to make room on the senior list. 58 and 74 will both be much-needed rookie upgrade picks.

iZander to confirm.
Confirm, Ah Chee is a great AXV player and sad to get rid of him. But i get a bomber and Koop gets a "porter" (idk?). So makes us both happy. Also Koop has a few guys to upgrade on the rookie list where as i probably wont upgrade mine and id like to take a punt at N33 instead.

Koop

Quote from: nostradamus on September 18, 2016, 04:07:48 PM
Has Ah Chee got a contract yet?
No, however happy to wait until he does if thats what the admins decide. :)

iZander

fanTCfool

That trade is really broken, Laverde already the better player let alone with the good pick added.
I'll give you a much better offer for Laverde.

nostradamus

Quote from: fanTCfool on September 18, 2016, 06:35:38 PM
That trade is really broken, Laverde already the better player let alone with the good pick added.
I'll give you a much better offer for Laverde.

correct

Koop

Any chance on a ruling on the other trades as well please? Been a little while.