Koop to confirm

Koop

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 12, 2016, 08:34:25 PM
Ok so have reached a deal with a star young crow and a future gun Docker

Tibet giving: Jarryd Lyons + NDP 15

Dolphins give: Conner Blakely + Brandon Jack

Koop to confirm

Confirmed.

As is well known, Tbag is desperate for midfielders as his current line looks quite thin. Blakely had a very impressive first season, and has plenty of scope to improve in the Dockers rebuild alongside Neale and Fyfe. I am really sad to see him go as he will be an absolute star. You would think he would play every game for the next few years and just get better and better. Lyons had a good year without the use of a sub vest, but in an Adelaide forward line boasting Lynch, Jenkins, Tex and Betts he could only manage 14 goals.If he loses forward status and sits on a wing, wiith Sloane, Matt Crouch, Brad Crouch, etc etc looking like doing well next year in the midfield, you have to wonder if there is enough points on offer to raise his average beyond what he achieved this season. It is possible, but far from certain.

Brandon Jack is averaging a shade under 130 SB in the NEAFL and just needs an opportunity to show what he is made of.

Adamant

Cheers for getting back to me about Blakely Koop!

Koop

Quote from: Adamant on September 12, 2016, 09:06:40 PM
Cheers for getting back to me about Blakely Koop!

I'm an extremely forgetful person mate, just completely slipped my mind and I'm really really sorry. Should've at least posted in the trade thread and I didn't.

nrich102

Bangkok trade: Mitch Robinson
Hong Kong trade: N19

Nost/Rids to confirm.

nostradamus

Quote from: nrich102 on September 13, 2016, 04:14:26 PM
Bangkok trade: Mitch Robinson
Hong Kong trade: N19

Nost/Rids to confirm.

Decent scoring player for decent pick, pretty straight forward.

Ricochet

UAE Tigers Give: Trav Cloke
KL Crocs Give: N34

Nas to Confirm

Reason is we could be light on up front with Barlow losing DPP, and Dahl also a possibility, so Cloke adds to our fwd depth even if his last 3 years have been pretty shower.

nas

Quote from: Ricochet on September 13, 2016, 04:56:38 PM
UAE Tigers Give: Trav Cloke
KL Crocs Give: N34

Nas to Confirm

Reason is we could be light on up front with Barlow losing DPP, and Dahl also a possibility, so Cloke adds to our fwd depth even if his last 3 years have been pretty shower.

Confirm. Rebuilding & ND #34 helps & Cloke going will help in depth as stated to help cover..

Rids

Bangkok give: Matt Crouch
Tibet give: Devon Smith

Reasoning: Bangkok need a fwd. Tibet are after a mid. These guys seemed a simple swap to help out the needs for each team. Same age and potential.

Tbag to confirm.

Koop

Taiwan give: Reilly O'Brien
Turkey give: Jayden Hunt

Actually was rather an easy process. Turkey badly needs ruck depth, I needed defensive depth, both players have shown promise in their first seasons given their respective positions.

iZander to confirm.

iZander

Quote from: Koop on September 14, 2016, 05:50:47 PM
Taiwan give: Reilly O'Brien
Turkey give: Jayden Hunt

Actually was rather an easy process. Turkey badly needs ruck depth, I needed defensive depth, both players have shown promise in their first seasons given their respective positions.

iZander to confirm.
Yep, basically as above, i do love hunt but needed a ruck and ROB has alot of potential

tbagrocks

Quote from: Rids on September 13, 2016, 07:31:29 PM
Bangkok give: Matt Crouch
Tibet give: Devon Smith

Reasoning: Bangkok need a fwd. Tibet are after a mid. These guys seemed a simple swap to help out the needs for each team. Same age and potential.

Tbag to confirm.
Confirm

Unfortunately two of a star midfielders are old, very old and Jobe is still yet to commit for 2017. Sammy Mitchell may only have a year left so, we lose a star small forward but I think the deal had to be made as we still have a few forwards that struggled to make our top 4 each week due to depth.

JBs-Hawks

Australia give: Robbie Gray + Harrison Himmelburg + Nd35

UAE give: Brendon Goddard + Luke Hodge

nas

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 16, 2016, 07:54:15 AM
Australia give: Robbie Gray + Harrison Himmelburg + Nd35

UAE give: Brendon Goddard + Luke Hodge

Whilst losing Goddard & Hodge will be a big loss & only maybe going around for 1 more year getting Gray having a few more years + Himmelburg earning a spot in the NEAFL team of the year shows promise + the ND2 #35 balances out the trade.

Confirm.

nostradamus

This is exactly why we sought some extra clarification on why the Martin/Robbo/Matho trade failed and how it was assessed. From our reading of it, if judged by the same criteria this one would fail too. But obviously as an unbiased admin you must feel that it passes, otherwise why post? .......even more confused here now