Richmond Offseason Megathread 2016/2017

Started by Nige, August 31, 2016, 03:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

Quote from: Gigantor on January 31, 2017, 03:56:36 PM
Hodge, Burgoyne and Gibson will retire so the Hawks will nab Dusty and Fyfe for 2018  :-X
AHH THE DREAM!

frenzy

Quote from: shaker on January 31, 2017, 10:11:59 AM
The only way I can see us keeping Martin is being successful on the field this season so another repeat of last season's performances not only we will be waving goodbye to Dusty we will be looking for a new coach but at least he will have a couple of first round picks

Sounds like another 5 year plan   :'(

Jukes

tbagrocks

Just wanna say how impressed with Dan Rioli I've been! This kid is so good he could be at least Cyril good!

LOOK OUT!! The year of Daniel Rioli!

I think Richmond  with Brownlow Medalist Dusty :o will challenge the top 6

Toga

Benny Lennon with 7 goals in the VFL hitout yesterday. Jeez I'd like to see him breakout and succeed this year.

shaker

Quote from: Toga on March 11, 2017, 02:02:44 PM
Benny Lennon with 7 goals in the VFL hitout yesterday. Jeez I'd like to see him breakout and succeed this year.

Would be good but not holding my breath it would be great if he could play well enough to hold his place in the 1st's when he gets a chance.

Toga

Would be an ideal 3rd marking tall behind Jack & Griffo. Deledio's spot is his to take.

shaker

Think most of his problems have been between his ears so far he has the body and skill just up to him if he wants to play , first he wanted to leave then he was put on the table last year but no one wanted him he is fast running out of chances hope he takes it this time

Toga

Agree shaker. Has the talent just needs to develop the competitive mindset and workrate to go with it. A better run with injuries would do wonders as well.