Main Menu

Brisbane List Management for 16/17

Started by Ringo, August 30, 2016, 06:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: strikes91 on October 05, 2016, 04:15:25 PM
Rockliffs manager saying he wont be leaving unless something drastic happens with the club not wanting him, "has lions in his blood"

100% certain rock will be here next year. Noble wants him rocky wants to stay in Brisbane. Hopefully get rid of these foul rumours and start building towards 2017
+1 - With Noble and Fagan wanting to build a culture within the club hope Robbo and Bundy can adapt to what they will be implementing.
Also interesting comments by Rocky's manager that leadership group let him down. So we ait and see but would 95% say Hanley will go.

strikes91

Has there been a possible falling out between Rockliff and Dayne Beams ? Just get a feeling of unrest. They loved each other 12 months ago on social media now they never comment to each other. Rocky and Harwood got into a biff while on the sauce one night and Harwood is close with Claye. Looking into it too much maybe.

Ringo

Maybe strikes and this is the type of culture that needs to change, Knew about the Rocky Harwood blue but had not noticed anything with Dayne.

Have you heard anything about Gardiner wanting to see what is available elsewhere. Has not signed as yet and suspect he is waiting to see what happens in the next couple of weeks. Can not really afford to lose him but the rumored signings of Dunn and Frost may be influencing the decision.

Green I suspect will seek a trade.

strikes91

Quote from: Ringo on October 05, 2016, 06:54:18 PM
Maybe strikes and this is the type of culture that needs to change, Knew about the Rocky Harwood blue but had not noticed anything with Dayne.

Have you heard anything about Gardiner wanting to see what is available elsewhere. Has not signed as yet and suspect he is waiting to see what happens in the next couple of weeks. Can not really afford to lose him but the rumored signings of Dunn and Frost may be influencing the decision.

Green I suspect will seek a trade.

Dayne has done nothing wrong, just maybe sided with his brother and Harwood

Dizzy I have no idea. Extremely worrying with only weeks to go until the contract is up.

Green is gone, maybe involved in the Dunn trade.

Ricochet

Well Rockliff's put his foot in it on twitter recently too. Just issued an apology

strikes91

Quote from: Ricochet on October 06, 2016, 05:41:14 PM
Well Rockliff's put his foot in it on twitter recently too. Just issued an apology

What happened ?

Ricochet

strikes91

Is that worthy of an apology ? looks like a bit of banter with his house mate.

Koop

Quote from: strikes91 on October 06, 2016, 06:29:56 PM
Is that worthy of an apology ? looks like a bit of banter with his house mate.

When we live in such a PC society unfortunately it is. :/

Ricochet

and when you're captain of an AFL club it is

nrich102

Definitely worthy of an apology, they're pretty disgusting comments and shouldn't be made by someone that should be a role model.

strikes91

I can't see a problem with but I understand with people of today that can.

BB67th

Somewhat surprised to see we were actually awarded a priority pick.

We get pick 19, an extra at the end of the first round. If we trade Pearce as well, this could be another big draft for us.

enzedder

Quote from: Ricochet on October 06, 2016, 06:34:45 PM
and when you're captain of an AFL club it is
Yeah, just seen it and agree... not what you want from your captain.
He has to do better or step down... simply not good enough.

shaker

Rocky's future there still not very clear , something just does not seem right ?