Quote from: iZander on September 04, 2016, 12:15:35 AM
Quote from: Grazz on September 04, 2016, 12:10:19 AM
Quote from: powersuperkents on September 04, 2016, 12:03:35 AM
Quote from: Grazz on September 03, 2016, 11:53:11 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on September 03, 2016, 11:37:57 PM
Quote from: Grazz on September 03, 2016, 11:05:35 PM
thetipsman Retweeted
Ricky Nixon ‏@rickynixontoot  2h2 hours ago
Jäger O'Meara fails fitness test at Norf who have knocked back Chris Mayne Freo due to age #ChickenGoesBANG !!!!! First with real footy news

Crossed Mayne off the list already if he was ever really on it. I doubted they would chase him as it would be odd after the delistings they made to then chase Mayne.
Really interesting news, especially in regards to Jaeger  :-\

Will Jaeger ever return to fitness, because at this point his future is looking grim  :(

I don't know mate I hope he can as it would be a cruel blow if the injury finished him before it all began really.
Certainly a buyer beware situation with him though, failing a test at North doesn't fill me with much confidence.
Other clubs will surely put him through the ringer testing him out like North have.
Looking at the Roo's situation he'd be a player they'd love to have on their list if fit so seeing they failed him it doesn't look good.
There's absolutely no way the Suns are getting two first rounders - I don't think many clubs would risk a top 10 at this point.

I know that if all the Vic teams pass at the trade table, both SA teams aren't interested (I don't know anything about his home state though). But he has requested Vic as his preferred destination so we need not worry about that at this point.

Absolutely, the Suns asking for a great deal for him has to be out of the question, his value due to the injury and long lay off has diminished considerably and after North knocking him back it's possibly dropped further now. Surely they'll realise this.
Yep, hoping they ask for too much, perfect for us!!!!!!!!!

PSD 1 he is!! :D
Don't forget his value will keep declining if he keeps failing fitness tests

Either the Suns take a mid-to-late first rounder or Essendon will get him for free