British xv Vacant Coaching Positions

Started by Ringo, August 21, 2016, 08:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 23, 2016, 01:04:09 AM
Quote from: Nige on August 23, 2016, 12:30:36 AM
Quote from: fanTCfool on August 23, 2016, 12:22:34 AM
Quote from: Nige on August 22, 2016, 07:51:36 PM
^ Left being former Rams water boy out of his little resume there, important role it was though.  8)

Keep your former water boys close and your current assistants closer Nigey, that Steins list...
I have a good track record of assistants going on to great things. Just look at what Toga and Rico have achieved in Worlds after previously being under my wing.

Basically Alistair Clarkson. ;)

how many flags have u won nige?  :P
1 more than most XVs coaches on this forum. 8)

Pkbaldy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 23, 2016, 01:04:09 AM
Quote from: Nige on August 23, 2016, 12:30:36 AM
Quote from: fanTCfool on August 23, 2016, 12:22:34 AM
Quote from: Nige on August 22, 2016, 07:51:36 PM
^ Left being former Rams water boy out of his little resume there, important role it was though.  8)

Keep your former water boys close and your current assistants closer Nigey, that Steins list...
I have a good track record of assistants going on to great things. Just look at what Toga and Rico have achieved in Worlds after previously being under my wing.

Basically Alistair Clarkson. ;)

how many flags have u won nige?  :P

GoLions

Last few hours to get your applications in guys! Hedgies will be looking to go further into finals next year, and the Steins list could go very deep into finals with the youth they have there, and the improvement that should come from it!

Koop

Good luck to the other two running coaches.  :)

Ringo

With only one coach left to vote I am happy to announce the successful applicants:

Nas will be coaching Staines Steins
T Dog will be coaching the Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs.

Congratulations to the 2 coaches. For all coaches if looking for an assistant coach can I suggest you approach Koop as I think he will be a valuable addition to your team.

Trading will commence on 9:00am on Wednesday as I wish to give the new coaches some time to sort through their lists prior to the period beginning.

GoLions

Welcome nas and tdog! Look forward to trade talks with both of you ;D

Bad luck koop! I'm sure someone would be happy with you as an assistant :)

SydneyRox

Congrats guys...

now nas.... lets get trading.... :P

kilbluff1985

Rusty00

LF

Congrats guys
I'll be pm'ing you both soon for trade talks haha :P

T Dog

Thank you everyone.
Sadly you have all been beaten by the 1st trade talk offers.....WoW   :o

nas

Thanks all for the welcome & appreciate the vote for myself. Sorry Koop for missing out on the gig.

Pm's are coming fast, trying to get the new Steins page ready for who's available & not.

Just an update re trading, currently at work, so please don't worry, PM's will be answered.

Koop