Main Menu

Clubs circle Laverde

Started by Ricochet, August 17, 2016, 05:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-08-17/clubs-circle-young-bomber?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS+feed%3A+AFL+Latest+News

QuoteCLUBS are ramping up their interest in second-year Essendon forward Jayden Laverde, who remains unsigned heading into the off-season.

The Bombers are just two weeks away from ending their 2016 campaign with Laverde a key player still out of contract for next season.

AFL.com.au understands a number of clubs are eyeing the 20-year-old, who has played the past six games for the Bombers after returning from a shoulder injury.

Contract talks have been ongoing for a new deal with Laverde for some time but he is yet to sign on for next year, with rivals increasing their interest in the impressive half-forward.

GoLions

Ricochet

Torpedo10

It'd be a disappointment to lose him after we chose him with our top pick while he knew what he was getting himself into. Not to mention if he does sign, he would be in a club with so much respect for him sticking tough throughout 2015.

Hellopplz

We chose Langford over him first that year (Lav was 20 :P ).

Regardless, want to keep him on as been showing some nice glimpses and coming along nicely with us.

Bill Manspeaker

have heard the inside word that he's coming to the Saints*

may or may not have heard this*

have not heard this*

Spite

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on August 21, 2016, 04:45:06 PM

really? I heard that Laverde is the word, that the verde verde verde, laverde is the word

Ricochet

Quote from: Spite on August 21, 2016, 07:09:16 PM
Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on August 21, 2016, 04:45:06 PM

really? I heard that Laverde is the word, that the verde verde verde, laverde is the word
haha brilliant!!

silloc

really odd considering he was a bomber growing up... I wonder why