Main Menu

Brightest Young Star

Started by tbagrocks, August 13, 2016, 03:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Was out for Brecky this morning in my (Dangerfield failed to discover) Beautiful Adelaide Hills and, had discussions about players like ROB (O'Brien) the Lever and Brouchy's new contact. Got me thinking ......

Just who is Adelaide's brightest young star?

Obviously Brad "Brouchy" is already a gun and back to his best now but Jake the Lever is a freak! 8) and Milera is special! Mitchy "The Gov" Has been a revelation

So out of Brouchy, the Lever, Doedee, Wigg, Milera, Matty Crouch, Lyons, CEY, Charlie, ROB, Harry Dear, The Gov, Menzel and Gore. Just who is the future star?

Tbag rates in order: The Lever - Brouchy - Milera - Doedee - the Gov - M Crouch and hopefully Troy Menzel! Special mention to Jarryd Lyons

Jay

I'm with you, tbag.

1. Lever
2. B.Crouch

Torpedo10

Brad and Matt Crouch followed by Lever I'd think, and I've seen quite a few Crows games this season.

The way the Crouch brothers rack up the inside ball is vital to Adelaide's success.

RaisyDaisy

LOL'd at Menzel in the poll  ;D

tbagrocks

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 13, 2016, 06:08:35 PM
Stevie J from the "Stevie J Show" Was a reckless off field nutter, how many suspensions before that GF BOG ......  But Dan Menzel's brother shows even more talent than him ......

Yeah 26 goals in his second year and 15 goals in just two games for SA at the champs ..

Better write him off as a dud yes? ;)

Toga

fanTCfool

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 13, 2016, 07:20:54 PM
Stevie J from the "Stevie J Show" Was a reckless off field nutter, how many suspensions before that GF BOG ......  But Dan Menzel's brother shows even more talent than him ......

Yeah 26 goals in his second year and 15 goals in just two games for SA at the champs ..

Troy is a dud, seen enough at the Blues to know it

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 13, 2016, 07:35:38 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on August 13, 2016, 07:20:54 PM

Troy is a dud, seen enough at the Blues to know it

Yep

TBag, quoting stats from yesteryear mean nothing.

How many games has he played for The Crows?

Nige

Jarryd Lyons is the best player at Adelaide.  ;)

meow meow

Dogs have offered  Lever 850k for 5 years.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: meow meow on July 12, 2017, 01:25:30 PM

Get 2 First rounders for him, play Doedee. Adelaide win.

Jay

The thought of Lever in a Dogs jumper, or any other jumper for that matter makes me sick. Would hurt far more than Danger.

meow meow

Quote from: Jay on July 12, 2017, 11:19:35 PM
The thought of Lever in a Dogs jumper, or any other jumper for that matter makes me sick. Would hurt far more than Danger.

Yeah at least Danger gave you plenty of good years before he took off. I hate good players changing clubs so even though I'd love to get him I kinda hope he stays.