British XV Finals - Week 3 Team and OOP Lodgements and Banter Discussion

Started by GoLions, August 08, 2016, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Quote from: iZander on August 13, 2016, 04:19:09 PM
Game over in the other game though :(

In Worlds, I wanna implement a rule where if a coach says this, he forfeits the game, because it's crazy the amount of times that the person who says this ends up winning :P.

What have I been saying all year?

It's a sure thing ;)

iZander

Quote from: Purple 77 on August 13, 2016, 04:32:00 PM

In Worlds, I wanna implement a rule where if a coach says this, he forfeits the game, because it's crazy the amount of times that the person who says this ends up winning :P.

It's a sure thing ;)

no like seriously all of Vinnys 12+ players are getting there average or more and my two players in Wells and Cunnington are having their worst games of the year :/

Dont see it happening even with HGA :/

Purple 77

Quote from: iZander on August 13, 2016, 04:33:44 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on August 13, 2016, 04:32:00 PM

It's a sure thing ;)

no like seriously all of Vinnys 12+ players are getting there average or more and my two players in Wells and Cunnington are having their worst games of the year :/

Dont see it happening even with HGA :/

A SURE THING IZANDER!

Rusty00

iZander

OMG didnt play Trengove this week cause i thought he wouldnt ruck but he lines up as number 1 ruck and Lobbe is playing foward :/

Was it a mistake :O

GoLions

Quote from: Rusty00 on August 13, 2016, 08:20:58 PM
Luke Shuey :o :-\
It's a shame I've already lost :-\

OOP ruck plus you having HGA means I'd need something similar from Cotch and Lynch to stand a chance

Rusty00

Quote from: GoLions on August 13, 2016, 08:49:21 PM
Quote from: Rusty00 on August 13, 2016, 08:20:58 PM
Luke Shuey :o :-\
It's a shame I've already lost :-\

OOP ruck plus you having HGA means I'd need something similar from Cotch and Lynch to stand a chance
Forgot about HGA. I'm not feeling confident yet though as Fisher is gone for the game at half time and we still have Garrick Spudotson, Shaun Spudson and Spud Moore to come :-\

GoLions

Werewolves need about 20 more points from Walker and Ibbo combined in the 2nd half to win.

Hurricanes and Owls going down TO. THE. WIRE.

Vinny

GoLions

iZander

GoLions

GoLions

Purple 77