America's DT XVIII: Semi Finals 2016

Started by LF, August 07, 2016, 11:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Yep, just not our week. Still bloody proud of the team for even getting this far, didn't think it was possible when Fyfe went down, we were struggling to get 18 on the park and were playing an OOP ruck.

Quote from: elephants on August 14, 2016, 07:33:21 PM
In all seriousness, cheers to LF and Atto for running the comp all season. Been great fun and very smooth as always! I know its a showerload of work adminning the comp for often very little thanks so cheers guys for the time and effort you put in!

Guadalajara will be back next year, but for now, lets hit the trade tables 8)

nas

Quote from: Nige on August 14, 2016, 07:52:17 PM
Yep, just not our week. Still bloody proud of the team for even getting this far, didn't think it was possible when Fyfe went down, we were struggling to get 18 on the park and were playing an OOP ruck.

In all seriousness, cheers to LF and Atto for running the comp all season. Been great fun and very smooth as always! I know its a showerload of work adminning the comp for often very little thanks so cheers guys for the time and effort you put in!

Guadalajara will be back next year, but for now, lets hit the trade tables 8)

Well said ele & Agree, thanks LF & Atto & also to the coaches as well, for making the Scorpions welcome when coming in late. Trading hard in prep for next season.

T Dog

Congrats Mods..a job well done.
The pointy end is upon us.
I could hit the trade tables too...if the limit was raised    :-[ ;D

nas

Quote from: T Dog on August 14, 2016, 08:27:53 PM
Congrats Mods..a job well done.
The pointy end is upon us.
I could hit the trade tables too...if the limit was raised    :-[ ;D

Think it's pretty well smashed atm.  :P

R.Griffen

Quote from: R.Griffen on August 14, 2016, 06:58:03 PM
Calgary through to a Prelim

All that whinging and whining all week and his team pops 1900+ ::) ;)

Hawaii will be back next year, but for now, lets hit the trade tables 8)
Team cracks 1900 and I still had players miss also Martin who is a spud with 2 ruckman in the side

LF

Thanks guys,it's been a bit of a learning curve this year but things have gone quite well after a kind of shaky start and the comp is looking very good going forward and should even up more next season as well.

Just going to have dinner then finalise all scores.

LF

Semi Final Results

El Paso Alpacas 1878 def Guadalajara Pirates 1631

El Paso Best: Robbie Tarrant,Richard Douglas,Bernie Vince,Zach Merrett,Eddie Betts
Guadalajara Best: Bachar Houli,Joel Selwood,Jared Polec,Jarryd Lyons

Calgary Fireflies 1918 def Hawaii Hyrdo Bombs 1710

Calgary Best: Tom Rockliff,Jordan Lewis,Sam Gibson,Leigh Montagna,Aaron Hall,Dayne Zorko,Mitch Robinson
Hawaii Best: Luke Parker,David Armitage,Nic Naitanui

Atto

Apart from that time you went AWOL and we were worried sick about you*, so it turned out you were just enjoying being exam-free in Bali.

* Maybe an over exaggeration.

But thank you everyone in your comments regarding our adminning this season. It is much appreciated especially after our hiccup with the previous admins essentially wanting to admin while we were the ones adminning as LF has mentioned. We approach our first full off season so there will be some trial and error but we will learn from those things. I think I speak on behalf of LF as well that we hope that you have all enjoyed (or enjoying if you're one of the lucky ones) this season.

R.Griffen

cheers Admins done a great job continue and improving the comp