America's DT XVIII: Official Trades thread 2016/2017 - Trade Period 1

Started by LF, August 05, 2016, 05:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rids

Nicaragua give: J. Newnes + T. McLean

Springfield give: J. Jenkins + J. Holmes + nat 42

Nicaragua was after Jenkins as he will be a forward in 2017. They also wanted Holmes to own the complete Saints rucks. The pick is there to level the trade out. Springfield was after a good mid in return. McLean is worth more than Holmes but needs to be by averages per position.

Jenkins was 36th for forwards (avg) in 2016.
Newnes was 68th for mids (avg) in 2016.

KB to confirm

popedelio

Quote from: Rids on August 29, 2016, 11:15:10 PM
Bolivia give: J. O’Meara + nat 42

Springfield give: J. Aish + nat 15

JOM has obviously had some issues with injuries. Aish was a first rd pick who has shown some very solid late season form. Pick upgrade to level it out.

PK to confirm

Quote from: Rids on August 29, 2016, 11:18:48 PM
Springfield Give: Christian Petracca + Jake Lloyd + JOM + Tom Langdon

Calgary Give: Tom Rockliff + Jordan Lewis

Springfield is looking at strengthening the midfield with some big scorers. Calgary looking to add some youth and depth to their squad.
We broke this trade down into 2 parts. JOM + Petracca for Rocky. Langdon + Jake Lloyd for Jordan Lewis. Age was taken into consideration with Lewis but we feel he has quite a few decent years left in him.

Griff to confirm

Don't know what Rids and nos has done here but I think they will need to renegotiate :P

LF

R.Griffen

Springfield is looking at strengthening the midfield with some big scorers. Calgary looking to add some youth and depth to their squad.
We broke this trade down into 2 parts. JOM + Petracca for Rocky. Langdon + Jake Lloyd for Jordan Lewis. Age was taken into consideration with Lewis but we feel he has quite a few decent years left in him.

Griff to confirm
Confirm once JOM makes his move over to Springfield

Rids

Roswell give: T. Greene + nat 9

Springfield give: P. Dangerfield

Springfield needed a premium forward badly and advertised Danger being on the table for the right offer. Greene fits what we were after nicely with age and no chance to lose forward status in his current role. Dangerfield is still worth more than Greene obviously so nat 9 is there to level it out.

LF to confirm

popedelio

Quote from: LF on August 29, 2016, 11:33:24 PM
They have on traded O'Meara which is fine

Quote from: R.Griffen on August 29, 2016, 11:35:03 PM

Griff to confirm
Confirm once JOM makes his move over to Springfield

Oh my silly me I misread the trades :-[ My mistake rids and nos :)

R.Griffen

El Paso give: National Draft Pick 10 + National Draft Pick 22
for
Calgary Give: Mitch Robinson

TDog to Confirm

elephants

LF

Quote from: Rids on August 29, 2016, 11:36:56 PM
Roswell give: T. Greene + nat 9

Springfield give: P. Dangerfield

Springfield needed a premium forward badly and advertised Danger being on the table for the right offer. Greene fits what we were after nicely with age and no chance to lose forward status in his current role. Dangerfield is still worth more than Greene obviously so nat 9 is there to level it out.

LF to confirm

Confirm
We weren't looking to trade Greene but when Dangerfield came up,we decide that the offer was too good to pass up and we have a heap of forwards to cover losing Greene and Dangerfield will hopefully offset that loss as well

R.Griffen

kilbluff1985

Quote from: LF on August 29, 2016, 11:26:44 PM
Roswell give: Anthony Miles + Luke Breust

Nicaragua give: Luke Dahlhaus + Nat Pick 35

I was after a bit of a more consistent scorer than Miles and Breust was just a depth forward for us
Dahlhaus is a bit of a favourite of mine and is a very consistent scorer and that is what I am after

KB to confirm

expecting Dahl to be mid only get a forward to replace him and a mid too

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Rids on August 29, 2016, 11:31:43 PM
Nicaragua give: J. Newnes + T. McLean

Springfield give: J. Jenkins + J. Holmes + nat 42

Nicaragua was after Jenkins as he will be a forward in 2017. They also wanted Holmes to own the complete Saints rucks. The pick is there to level the trade out. Springfield was after a good mid in return. McLean is worth more than Holmes but needs to be by averages per position.

Jenkins was 36th for forwards (avg) in 2016.
Newnes was 68th for mids (avg) in 2016.

KB to confirm

our forwards will be Wingard, Jenkins, Daniher, Breust next year which i'm pretty happy with

nas

Scorpions Give: Dayne Beams + Ryan Griffen + Matthew Goodyear + Brayden Sier.

El paso Give: Todd Goldstien + Jack Carlisle + RD1 #10 + RD3 #34.

Gaining Goldy & Carlisle with DP (D/F) & the early Rookie picks round out the trade.

T Dog to Confirm.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Rids on August 29, 2016, 11:15:10 PM
Bolivia give: J. O’Meara + nat 42

Springfield give: J. Aish + nat 15

JOM has obviously had some issues with injuries. Aish was a first rd pick who has shown some very solid late season form. Pick upgrade to level it out.

PK to confirm

Frustration levels got too high with JoM.... Gone. Cya mate good luck.

Confirmed.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: elephants on August 29, 2016, 11:31:01 PM
I give: K.Jack + N31
PK gives: S.Higgins + J.Ramsey

Two older quasi premos in a swap, I love Rambo.

My midfield grunt was a little low. This will give me a decent 90 mid. As for Higgins, i regretted getting him last year, rookie mistake. But good solid trade. Bye Ramsey :(

Confirmed.