British XV Finals - Week 2 Team and OOP Lodgements and Banter Discussion

Started by GoLions, August 01, 2016, 12:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Rusty00

Spite

Think Seeds gets replaced since he was done for the night like halfway through the first.

GoLions

Quote from: Spite on August 07, 2016, 03:48:41 AM
Think Seeds gets replaced since he was done for the night like halfway through the first.
Yeah, Hughes will come on for him

GoLions

Matches are looking very close at the moment!

Badgers and Hawks could be decided by HGA, and the better captain of Steven and Neale could decide the result of the Owls/Hedgies game :o

JBs-Hawks

GoLions

GoLions

Rusty00

Quote from: GoLions on August 07, 2016, 09:27:00 PM
Bring it Rusty 8)
Bloody Tex! Wastes one of his rare good scores >:(

Hopefully Toby is back to take down Sir Daniel ;)

GoLions

Quote from: Rusty00 on August 07, 2016, 11:08:37 PM
Quote from: GoLions on August 07, 2016, 09:27:00 PM
Bring it Rusty 8)
Bloody Tex! Wastes one of his rare good scores >:(

Hopefully Toby is back to take down Sir Daniel ;)
Hopefully I don't have to play an OOP ruck! Nicholls in doubt with a PCL injury, and Currie might not be back from injury this week (that timing though if he does return <3).

GoLions

Will get final results up once UF decides that the round has actually finished and lets me do HGA and all that, so either later tonight or tomorrow morning-ish (my morning, probably afternoon for others)

GoLions

Final score adjustments:
- Owls -16, as Guthrie goes into mids to replace Thompson, and KK is first emergency so comes on before Aish
- Steins +191, with Mills and Stanley replacing Redden and Hogan respectively
- Knights +100, with Impey and Hill both coming into forwards OOP
- Bunnies +29 with Bews OOP ruck

HGA:
- Badgers +69
- Owls +67
- Steins +65
- Bunnies +60

GoLions

Final match results:

Badgers and Owls both progress through to the prelims, but will both be facing a tough ask against the Werewolves and Hurricanes at home.

Hawks and Hedgies exit the competition, but both teams should be back here again this time next year and hoping to go another step or two further.

In the bottom 8 competition, Knights showing they are better than what their ladder position suggests, and the Hoods managed to just knock off the Steins as well. The Dragons and Magic await them though.