T Dog

Finals Draw Rd 20

QF1: Bangkok Crabs vs Tibetan Llamas 
QF2: Australian Ales vs KL Crocodiles

EF1:
Sri Lankan Strikers vs Laos Elephants
EF2: UAE Tigers vs Mongolian Lambs

Nige

I got a message from the local sports broadcaster here in Laos saying they won't telecast our elimination final because they're not allowed to televise heinous crimes and the people of Laos don't deserve to be subjected to their team getting so brutally violated.

fanTCfool

Master vs. Apprentice! Once UAE assistant fanTCfool will coach against his former head coach, nas, when the Lambs face the Tigers in what is ought to be a nail-biting elimination final

tbagrocks

How fitting the Crabs and Llamas would face each other in their first finals appearance!

nostradamus

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 04, 2016, 06:40:06 PM
How fitting the Crabs and Llamas would face each other in their first finals appearance!

should be good  8)

nas

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 01, 2016, 06:56:57 PM
Master vs. Apprentice! Once UAE assistant fanTCfool will coach against his former head coach, nas, when the Lambs face the Tigers in what is ought to be a nail-biting elimination final

Really sorry it didn't work out, but in saying that good luck & that 1 of us will advance!

nrich102

Good thing we don't have to name a team this week  :-X

PowerBug

This is the first time ever that I've managed a XVs side that has missed out on finals action :(

Next year for the Eskimos, we will be back :) Get Ryder back in, won't be copping half points scores each week in the ruck department!

Ricochet

Nige

The 4 mids named in my XV this week are legit the only mids named on my list. Feels bad man.

Nige

fanTCfool

Good night at the office for the Lambs! Houli (141), Rance (122) and Grigg (189) chipping in against UAE skipper Dusty (144)

Nige

fanTCfool

Cyril + Nathan Jones completely tearing the Lambs apart  :'(

fanTCfool

Now Daniel Talia is racking up midfield numbers for UAE, meanwhile reluctant inclusion Drew Petrie is stinking it up